amount of texts left?

Contributor

amount of texts left?

I have the motorola razr v3xx. Does anyone know how to check how many texts I have left on my plan or if they even offer that? My friends with verizon can call in a number that tells them how many more texts they have left so they don't go over, but I didn't know if At&t offered that as well. If it is available, can anyone tell me how I can find this out? It's too hard to remember who has what service provider when managing my texts.. so I can't really tell how many texts I've sent to non at&t members.
Message 1 of 2 (6,471 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: amount of texts left?

jackalicious wrote:
I have the motorola razr v3xx. Does anyone know how to check how many texts I have left on my plan or if they even offer that? My friends with verizon can call in a number that tells them how many more texts they have left so they don't go over, but I didn't know if At&t offered that as well. If it is available, can anyone tell me how I can find this out? It's too hard to remember who has what service provider when managing my texts.. so I can't really tell how many texts I've sent to non at&t members.

Dial *3282# (*DATA#) and see if that information is sufficient.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (6,469 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support