Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 2, 2011
12:41:50 PM
View profile
alarm

Is it possible to turn off the alarm sound and only have it vibrate when setting the alarm?  If so, how can I do it?

Is it possible to turn off the alarm sound and only have it vibrate when setting the alarm?  If so, how can I do it?

alarm

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2011 5:52:22 PM
(0)
Professor

brodriguez604 wrote:

If you want someone to possibly answer you, it would be useful to post which device you have.

brodriguez604 wrote:

If you want someone to possibly answer you, it would be useful to post which device you have.

Re: alarm

2 of 3 (262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2011 7:08:06 AM
(0)
Master
In another post,it was mentioned that the OP had the HTC Inspire.

I checked my phone with the stock HTC Sense and it was not possible to select a silent ringtone for any of the alarm functions built into the UI. It might work if you have the phone set to vibrate when the alarm sounds and you have the alarm volume set to silence.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
In another post,it was mentioned that the OP had the HTC Inspire.

I checked my phone with the stock HTC Sense and it was not possible to select a silent ringtone for any of the alarm functions built into the UI. It might work if you have the phone set to vibrate when the alarm sounds and you have the alarm volume set to silence.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: alarm

3 of 3 (248 Views)