Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2010
10:22:02 PM
View profile
alarm on my new I Phone 3

Could someone please instruct me on setting the alarm on my new I phone 3G. I set it and it shows thelittle clock on the front of phone but the sucker doesn't ring when is supposed to!  I have to have myalarm on my phone to wake me up!!!  esty

Smiley WinkWoman Sad

Could someone please instruct me on setting the alarm on my new I phone 3G. I set it and it shows thelittle clock on the front of phone but the sucker doesn't ring when is supposed to!  I have to have myalarm on my phone to wake me up!!!  esty

Smiley WinkWoman Sad

alarm on my new I Phone 3

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2010 5:47:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You sure you have the right day pattern set? Am/PM? Volume loud enough to hear?

You sure you have the right day pattern set? Am/PM? Volume loud enough to hear?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: alarm on my new I Phone 3

2 of 3 (712 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2010 12:27:18 PM
(0)
Professor

Be sure you have the time correctly set and on repeat mode if it's a daily or select day.

• Press + to add or press Edit and press the clock to change
  • On the dialer below set it to your time you want to wake up (5:55 AM) or (5:55 PM)
  • On the top, press "Repeat" and set your dates to be always reminded
  • Save the event and it'll have an ON switch
  • Before you go to bed, have the volume on the cell turned way high. You can validate it by going to settings/sound and sliding the volume to max

Note if you have an iHome or other variant, some have an app that goes with the hardware and you can make it play your music on the buzzer. Be sure to follow it's instructions on adding your alarms.

Be sure you have the time correctly set and on repeat mode if it's a daily or select day.

• Press + to add or press Edit and press the clock to change
  • On the dialer below set it to your time you want to wake up (5:55 AM) or (5:55 PM)
  • On the top, press "Repeat" and set your dates to be always reminded
  • Save the event and it'll have an ON switch
  • Before you go to bed, have the volume on the cell turned way high. You can validate it by going to settings/sound and sliding the volume to max

Note if you have an iHome or other variant, some have an app that goes with the hardware and you can make it play your music on the buzzer. Be sure to follow it's instructions on adding your alarms.

Re: alarm on my new I Phone 3

3 of 3 (630 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments