Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 19, 2011
2:35:33 PM
View profile
air time expired

Around the 14th of December, my wife tried to refill our account on at&t's online pay as you go site, but the site was down and wouldn't let her add money.  She bought a messaging packet with the money already on my phone.  I had money left on my phone and now the air time is expired and all of my money is gone.  My wife's phone is the same way, we both had money on our phones and had never had a problem with air time expiring before, but now we fill ripped off because our money is gone and we cannot make any phone calls and the messaging packages we bought, are useless.. all money wasted.Man Frustrated

Around the 14th of December, my wife tried to refill our account on at&t's online pay as you go site, but the site was down and wouldn't let her add money.  She bought a messaging packet with the money already on my phone.  I had money left on my phone and now the air time is expired and all of my money is gone.  My wife's phone is the same way, we both had money on our phones and had never had a problem with air time expiring before, but now we fill ripped off because our money is gone and we cannot make any phone calls and the messaging packages we bought, are useless.. all money wasted.Man Frustrated

air time expired

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 6:37:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm not blaming you, but I would have waited before purchasing a messaging package to add extra funds to both accounts. That way, none of this would have happened.

Unfortunately, there is no money to be credited back to your account(s) because the money expired on the appropriate expiration date.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm not blaming you, but I would have waited before purchasing a messaging package to add extra funds to both accounts. That way, none of this would have happened.

Unfortunately, there is no money to be credited back to your account(s) because the money expired on the appropriate expiration date.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: air time expired

2 of 2 (655 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments