Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2011
12:05:00 AM
View profile
adding money to wrong number

I accidently added a $15 pin receipt to the wrong phone number. What can I do about it?

I accidently added a $15 pin receipt to the wrong phone number. What can I do about it?

adding money to wrong number

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2011 5:06:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can try contacting customer service (611 from your cell phone or 1-800-331-0500 from another phone) - say "More Options" at the first menu prompt and then "Customer Service" at subsequent prompts.  After a couple the automated system will give up and connect you to a live representative.

I doubt they will transfer the credit for you - but if you are the owner of both GoPhone accounts, it's certainly worth giving it a shot.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

You can try contacting customer service (611 from your cell phone or 1-800-331-0500 from another phone) - say "More Options" at the first menu prompt and then "Customer Service" at subsequent prompts.  After a couple the automated system will give up and connect you to a live representative.

I doubt they will transfer the credit for you - but if you are the owner of both GoPhone accounts, it's certainly worth giving it a shot.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: adding money to wrong number

2 of 2 (262 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments