adding money to wrong number


adding money to wrong number

I accidently added a $15 pin receipt to the wrong phone number. What can I do about it?

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: adding money to wrong number

You can try contacting customer service (611 from your cell phone or 1-800-331-0500 from another phone) - say "More Options" at the first menu prompt and then "Customer Service" at subsequent prompts.  After a couple the automated system will give up and connect you to a live representative.


I doubt they will transfer the credit for you - but if you are the owner of both GoPhone accounts, it's certainly worth giving it a shot.

There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

     - Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)
Share this topic

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support