Helpful Links

adding minutes to go phone


adding minutes to go phone

My boyfriend has a go phone an i didnt know his sim card messed up an he no longer can use that sim card. weel i went an got him minutes an added it to his phone number not knowing his sim card was broke. is there any way i can get my money back that i paid for that card to add minutes???

Message 1 of 2

Re: adding minutes to go phone

Unfortunately, no, it is not possible to get your money refunded on an expired SIM card. What was the amount you spent? I hope it wasn't over $25...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support