adding cell phones

Contributor

adding cell phones

i have at &t homephone , internet, and direct tv i want to add a cell phone. i was wondering how much adding a cell line would be. i want 1 line with unlimited minutes, text and internet and a second line with the same

i have a 50.00 credit on itunes.com could i use it to purchase phones

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)
Teacher

Re: adding cell phones

well for family plan unlimited att offerrs it for 70.00 for the primary line and 49.99 for the secondary line for minutes. unlimited texting on a family plan is 30.00 a month, one charge which includes all lines on the account up to 5 lines. We no longer offer unlimited data but we offer for smart phones 200mb data plan for 15.00 a month or the 2g data plan for 25.00 a month, i only suggest the 200mb for people who check emails and rarely view a browser.

unfortunately with the itunes credit we cannot apply that to our phones however with new activation (36.00 per line) we offer discounted rates on our phones and we have a large selection of free phones with new activation online!

i hope this helped!!!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.