adding cell phones

Contributor

adding cell phones

i have at &t homephone , internet, and direct tv i want to add a cell phone. i was wondering how much adding a cell line would be. i want 1 line with unlimited minutes, text and internet and a second line with the same

i have a 50.00 credit on itunes.com could i use it to purchase phones

Message 1 of 2
Teacher

Re: adding cell phones

well for family plan unlimited att offerrs it for 70.00 for the primary line and 49.99 for the secondary line for minutes. unlimited texting on a family plan is 30.00 a month, one charge which includes all lines on the account up to 5 lines. We no longer offer unlimited data but we offer for smart phones 200mb data plan for 15.00 a month or the 2g data plan for 25.00 a month, i only suggest the 200mb for people who check emails and rarely view a browser.

unfortunately with the itunes credit we cannot apply that to our phones however with new activation (36.00 per line) we offer discounted rates on our phones and we have a large selection of free phones with new activation online!

i hope this helped!!!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support