Ask a question

Posted Apr 26, 2010
5:31:28 PM
View profile
accessing voicemail from remote phone

how do I retrieve my messages from a remote phone if I have never done it before? Is there a first time password. I don not have phone with me at this time.

accessing voicemail from remote phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2010 8:43:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

When you originally set up your voicemail, you created a password and you would use that password to access your voicemial.

[quote]

You can retrieve your voicemail messages when you are away from home by following the steps below:

• Dial your home telephone number.
  • Wait for your voicemail greeting to begin playing.
  • Press * during your greeting (this will interrupt the greeting). If the "leave" message tone has sounded, this feature cannot be utilized. You will need to dial your home telephone number again and start over.
  • You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your 6 to 10-digit password to gain access into your voicemail.[/quote]

If you cannot remember the password, you can have it reset but the new password is sent to your cell phone as a text message.

reset voicemail

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: accessing voicemail from remote phone

2 of 2 (10,549 Views)