Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 14, 2012
7:00:07 AM
View profile
access to online account

Since approximately December 1, 2011, I have had limited success accessing my online account.

Numerous phone calls, countless time trying to get this problem resolved.  

Yesterday after 1 hour on the phone, with several different people, the last person a tech person, stated that "they(the engineers) are working on this problem.  

Every time I sign in to the my account page, after i hit submit, the page returns to a blank sign in page.

I have tried all suggessted remedies, only one of which worked for a day or so.

What is wrong with this company?  It seems inconcievable that in this day and age this problem can't be fixed.

deficient.

Since approximately December 1, 2011, I have had limited success accessing my online account.

Numerous phone calls, countless time trying to get this problem resolved.  

Yesterday after 1 hour on the phone, with several different people, the last person a tech person, stated that "they(the engineers) are working on this problem.  

Every time I sign in to the my account page, after i hit submit, the page returns to a blank sign in page.

I have tried all suggessted remedies, only one of which worked for a day or so.

What is wrong with this company?  It seems inconcievable that in this day and age this problem can't be fixed.

deficient.

access to online account

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2012 5:59:52 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having a problem accessing your account. I'm not able to reproduce that behavior with the login page. 

Can you give us a quick rundown of the troubleshooting you've done?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're having a problem accessing your account. I'm not able to reproduce that behavior with the login page. 

Can you give us a quick rundown of the troubleshooting you've done?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: access to online account

2 of 4 (1,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2012 6:56:48 AM
(0)
Teacher

If you think that is bad, then consider this.

My monthly billing cycle starts on 17th of the month and ends the 16th of the following month.

I got online last night to my AT&T account to see usage details for the billing period of December 17 to January 16.  I needed to look at the phone numbers that I called on January 12 and 16.

However, the usage details for this most recent billing cycle were not posted to my online account.

Now, I can see the current usage details that run from January 17 to the present. I can also view my details from Nov. 17 to Dec 16 (and earlier bills). But, I cannot see my usage details for this most recent bill. 

I called Customer service last night.  He told me that the system was updating and that the usage info should be posted in a few hours. 

However, they were still not posted this morning. I called Customer service again.  She told me that the usage details for Dec. 17 to Jan 16 were removed from my online account once that billing cycle closed.  She said that the bill is sent to printing and the details will be reposted after January 24.  Nevertheless, she could still see the usage details that I could not see!

But, here is the kicker, the total balance for this same billing period was posted immediately. While the details for the charges were removed from my view for 8 days, the total balance was prominently displayed (in bold characters) at the same time the details were removed! They want to charge me, but want to make me wait to see what I am being charged for.

Another reason why I will not accept paperless billing. 

If you think that is bad, then consider this.

My monthly billing cycle starts on 17th of the month and ends the 16th of the following month.

I got online last night to my AT&T account to see usage details for the billing period of December 17 to January 16.  I needed to look at the phone numbers that I called on January 12 and 16.

However, the usage details for this most recent billing cycle were not posted to my online account.

Now, I can see the current usage details that run from January 17 to the present. I can also view my details from Nov. 17 to Dec 16 (and earlier bills). But, I cannot see my usage details for this most recent bill. 

I called Customer service last night.  He told me that the system was updating and that the usage info should be posted in a few hours. 

However, they were still not posted this morning. I called Customer service again.  She told me that the usage details for Dec. 17 to Jan 16 were removed from my online account once that billing cycle closed.  She said that the bill is sent to printing and the details will be reposted after January 24.  Nevertheless, she could still see the usage details that I could not see!

But, here is the kicker, the total balance for this same billing period was posted immediately. While the details for the charges were removed from my view for 8 days, the total balance was prominently displayed (in bold characters) at the same time the details were removed! They want to charge me, but want to make me wait to see what I am being charged for.

Another reason why I will not accept paperless billing. 

3 of 4 (954 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 7:15:14 PM
(0)
Employee
Clicking View Recent Usage in myAT&T should show you your current usage and clicking View billed usage will show you usage by billing period.

As for the login issues... What browser are you using?
Clicking View Recent Usage in myAT&T should show you your current usage and clicking View billed usage will show you usage by billing period.

As for the login issues... What browser are you using?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (844 Views)