Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 21, 2012
1:52:51 PM
View profile
about updates on a i phone 3g

how do i update my iphone software thru using my computer in order for my wifi to start working on my phone

how do i update my iphone software thru using my computer in order for my wifi to start working on my phone

about updates on a i phone 3g

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2012 2:36:00 PM
(0)
Expert

angiejones87 wrote:

if you need to update it, it is done through Itunes installed on your computer.

You should bot need to update the software on the iphone to connect to wifi, you just need to make usre that wifi is turned on at the phone and enter the required information into the configuration. The SSID (name of the wifi point) and the password for the SSID that is setup in the wireless accesspoint for a secured network for a public it sould show you the name and ask if you want to connect. If yousee a lock icon on the smae line it means it is a secured network and you need the password from who ever controls it

angiejones87 wrote:

if you need to update it, it is done through Itunes installed on your computer.

You should bot need to update the software on the iphone to connect to wifi, you just need to make usre that wifi is turned on at the phone and enter the required information into the configuration. The SSID (name of the wifi point) and the password for the SSID that is setup in the wireless accesspoint for a secured network for a public it sould show you the name and ask if you want to connect. If yousee a lock icon on the smae line it means it is a secured network and you need the password from who ever controls it

Re: about updates on a i phone 3g

2 of 2 (212 Views)