about paying for push email

Contributor

about paying for push email

im using a palm centro with 2 years plan.i wanna use push email.how much i will pay for it?do i need a data plan?i need a plan with a low price,because i only send email to my friend.thanks
Message 1 of 4 (1,644 Views)
Master

Re: about paying for push email

There is only one data plan for the Centro, PDA Personal, which costs $30/mo.  (The webpage says $35, but that's if you don't have a voice plan.)  You could use your phone is pay-per-use (basically, you just don't add a data plan) but you pay $0.01/kb.  At that rate, $30 of pay-per-use gets you 3MB.  That's not very many messages, depending on the size of the message.  If your friend sends you an attachment, then it could put you over the $30 in just one or two messages.
Message 2 of 4 (1,634 Views)
Contributor

Thank you! but i wanna know....if i wanna use the xpress mail,i will pay $5 for this serivce?and The PDA data plan $30,so the taotal is $35???
Message 3 of 4 (1,624 Views)
Highlighted
Master

[ Edited ]
Xpressmail is inluded with the unlimited PDA data plan.  Therefore, you will not have to pay and extra $5.
Message Edited by asatoran on 06-25-2009 03:57:57 PM
Message 4 of 4 (1,602 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.