Helpful Links

? about google side bar

Contributor

? about google side bar

Ok got the phone so far so good then I get an update this am and the dam thing changed on me.  I mean like things are in different places, wallpaper changed, button moved. OYI and just when I was getting used to the [expletive]  ething as it was (only had it a few days).  Now my question is how can I get the Google bar on one of the home pages to show up on the home page I have customized?

Any help would be appreciated>>>Woman Sad

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: ? about google side bar

Hatcheckgirl wrote:

Ok got the phone so far so good then I get an update this am and the dam thing changed on me.  I mean like things are in different places, wallpaper changed, button moved. OYI and just when I was getting used to the dam thing as it was (only had it a few days).  Now my question is how can I get the Google bar on one of the home pages to show up on the home page I have customized?

Any help would be appreciated>>>Woman Sad

What phone is this happening with?  Regarding some of the changes with widgets, etc., I can only guess because of the timing that this might have been the atrix and there is a new user guide for the the new operating system called gingerbread or android 2.3.4 which can be found here:

Motorola: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/US-EN/Mobile%20Phones/ATRIX_4G/US-EN/Documents/StaticFil...

There may also be updated user guides for any docks that you might be using.

If you need help moving and customizing widgets then a little more information about the phone, etc., then please reply with the phone type and it will be easier to make a reply that will work.

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support