? about google side bar

Contributor

? about google side bar

Ok got the phone so far so good then I get an update this am and the dam thing changed on me.  I mean like things are in different places, wallpaper changed, button moved. OYI and just when I was getting used to the [expletive]  ething as it was (only had it a few days).  Now my question is how can I get the Google bar on one of the home pages to show up on the home page I have customized?

Any help would be appreciated>>>Woman Sad

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: ? about google side bar

Hatcheckgirl wrote:

Ok got the phone so far so good then I get an update this am and the dam thing changed on me.  I mean like things are in different places, wallpaper changed, button moved. OYI and just when I was getting used to the dam thing as it was (only had it a few days).  Now my question is how can I get the Google bar on one of the home pages to show up on the home page I have customized?

Any help would be appreciated>>>Woman Sad

What phone is this happening with?  Regarding some of the changes with widgets, etc., I can only guess because of the timing that this might have been the atrix and there is a new user guide for the the new operating system called gingerbread or android 2.3.4 which can be found here:

Motorola: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/US-EN/Mobile%20Phones/ATRIX_4G/US-EN/Documents/StaticFil...

There may also be updated user guides for any docks that you might be using.

If you need help moving and customizing widgets then a little more information about the phone, etc., then please reply with the phone type and it will be easier to make a reply that will work.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support