Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 16, 2012
8:39:59 PM
View profile
ZTE Z331 security - phone won't lock
Edited by cl829 on Jan 16, 2012 at 8:49:51 PM

I followed the manual directions correctly to turn on the "activate password" feature but the zte z331 will not ask for the password when I flip open the phone. It only asks for the password after the phone has been completely powered off, then turned on again. Why isn't it asking for the password everytime I flip open the phone?  Is this normal for this phone? If this is normal, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a "password" for "security?"

(Sorry, didn't know where to post this phone-specific question. There's no separate forum for ZTE)

I followed the manual directions correctly to turn on the "activate password" feature but the zte z331 will not ask for the password when I flip open the phone. It only asks for the password after the phone has been completely powered off, then turned on again. Why isn't it asking for the password everytime I flip open the phone?  Is this normal for this phone? If this is normal, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a "password" for "security?"

(Sorry, didn't know where to post this phone-specific question. There's no separate forum for ZTE)

ZTE Z331 security - phone won't lock

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too