Your card could not be authorized for payment

Contributor

Your card could not be authorized for payment

Im trying to buy an iphone 4 refubished online but everytime I try to, it keeps telling me "Your card could not be authorized for payment,  Please click the back button to double check the card number, security code and expiration date. (90002) " Im a little confused.. ive gone over the information at least a million times and its all correct. Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (611 Views)

Re: Your card could not be authorized for payment

call into sales and see if they can override and give you the online special manually due to system issues.
Message 2 of 5 (599 Views)
Employee

unfortunetly we can't really do price matching even compared to the website especially on iPhones. we may however have the same deal in which case it wuldn't be a problem. best to call to find out though. also what type of card are you using?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)
Highlighted

thats what i was saying, i to call and see. sometimes its acceptable to put through an order for the customer online. i would suggest to call in. they will come up with some klnd of solution.
Message 4 of 5 (580 Views)
G6x
Mentor

If you call and explain what happened they should be able to try it themselves entering in the CC number on their computer, if the rep cannot do it they should be able to find a workaround.

Message 5 of 5 (480 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.