Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 12, 2011
1:29:08 PM
View profile
Yahoo email not reconciling

I've had this issue for a while now. New emails are present in the yahoo email account if I check online, but the BB 9000 does not import them. I've trying deleting the whole yahoo setup on my BB and putting it back again, and it didn't help. I've powercycled the device many times as well. One thing I noticed that I thought might have to do with it is that my BB is now only showing EDGE and not 3G anymore. I have two BBs and signal in the area is good enough to be 3G and full bars but this one device always is stuck on EDGE! Could that be the reason why I'm not getting the emails in my phone?

Thanks,

I've had this issue for a while now. New emails are present in the yahoo email account if I check online, but the BB 9000 does not import them. I've trying deleting the whole yahoo setup on my BB and putting it back again, and it didn't help. I've powercycled the device many times as well. One thing I noticed that I thought might have to do with it is that my BB is now only showing EDGE and not 3G anymore. I have two BBs and signal in the area is good enough to be 3G and full bars but this one device always is stuck on EDGE! Could that be the reason why I'm not getting the emails in my phone?

Thanks,

Yahoo email not reconciling

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2011 6:43:34 AM