Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 1, 2008
11:41:40 AM
View profile
Xpress mail sent folder Q
I set up a yahoo email account through xpressmail on the Q.  Xpressmail isn't saving a copy to my sent folder on my Q.  Please advise.
I set up a yahoo email account through xpressmail on the Q.  Xpressmail isn't saving a copy to my sent folder on my Q.  Please advise.

Xpress mail sent folder Q

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2008 1:15:36 PM
(0)
Scholar
Are you composing and sending with the device only? It wont save to your sent folder if your doing anywhere else.
Are you composing and sending with the device only? It wont save to your sent folder if your doing anywhere else.

Re: Xpress mail sent folder Q

2 of 4 (2,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2008 11:42:36 AM
(0)
Tutor
bdroad what do you mean by that? Because this same issue happens with me it doesn't save a copy of my sent message in the xm sent folder whenever I send from the device.
bdroad what do you mean by that? Because this same issue happens with me it doesn't save a copy of my sent message in the xm sent folder whenever I send from the device.

3 of 4 (2,292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2008 1:47:58 PM
(0)
Scholar
Thats how the software is designed, it will only save to the sent items folder on the device if the email has been composed and sent with the device. You cant send something in outlook and expect it to be on your device sent items folder.

However, if you are sending with the device and its still not showing up, there might be a problem. Honestly I would try re-registering the account before anything. But if its still not working, let me know what device you have and maybe we can troubleshoot it.
Thats how the software is designed, it will only save to the sent items folder on the device if the email has been composed and sent with the device. You cant send something in outlook and expect it to be on your device sent items folder.

However, if you are sending with the device and its still not showing up, there might be a problem. Honestly I would try re-registering the account before anything. But if its still not working, let me know what device you have and maybe we can troubleshoot it.

4 of 4 (2,263 Views)