Xpress email

Contributor

Xpress email

For the last 2 days I have been unable to connect to Xpress.  I receive error #7154 which tells me the server is "too busy" to respond to my request.  Is this a server problem?  Or is this personal........
I received a replacement phone when Xpress hung up in a loop of constant "send" of a test email and it jammed my computer/phone everything a little over a week ago.
Message 1 of 7
Scholar

Re: Xpress email

Same issue here...

I use gmail, what about you?
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

I too am having this trouble…. Anyone know how long this is going to last…..?????

Thanks, grr1212

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I use bellsouth.net.

Can you get the push feature to work with the direct pop email instead of just the Xpress mail?
Message 4 of 7
Scholar

It's best to try re-installing the xpressmail software then trying to reconnect. If that still doesnt work, reply back to this thread.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

They reset their system (or something) before I had to reload the program AGAIN.  Thanks!  I don't know if this problem is the Blackjack reacting poorly to Xpress or if Xpress just reacts poorly period.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Scholar

There was some slight downtime last week which caused the interuption in the service. Everything is up and running and should be working as intended.
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support