Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2008
9:36:19 AM
View profile
Xpress Mail not Pushing and New Xpress Mail Download
I seem to be having the same problem a number of you are having with the Xpress Mail not pushing to my 8525.  i read on another forum somewhere that downloading the new version of Xpress Mail and reinstalling it on the phone might fix the problem.  Does anyone know where I can find Xpress Mail to download?

Thanks
I seem to be having the same problem a number of you are having with the Xpress Mail not pushing to my 8525.  i read on another forum somewhere that downloading the new version of Xpress Mail and reinstalling it on the phone might fix the problem.  Does anyone know where I can find Xpress Mail to download?

Thanks

Xpress Mail not Pushing and New Xpress Mail Download

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2008 9:47:19 AM
(0)
Expert

kellyjh0 wrote:
     Thanks

This may help i hope. LINK

kellyjh0 wrote:
     Thanks

This may help i hope. LINK

Re: Xpress Mail not Pushing and New Xpress Mail Download

2 of 3 (4,239 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2008 3:34:23 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have a similar problem - suddenly gmail sends only to my blackjack2, and no emails go to my Outlook. Can anyone advise?

Question #2 - After I view emails on the BJ2, they disappear. I don't yet have a smart card - is this why emails are not retained? All folders are empty.

thanks,
Berry
I have a similar problem - suddenly gmail sends only to my blackjack2, and no emails go to my Outlook. Can anyone advise?

Question #2 - After I view emails on the BJ2, they disappear. I don't yet have a smart card - is this why emails are not retained? All folders are empty.

thanks,
Berry

Re: Xpress Mail not Pushing and New Xpress Mail Download

3 of 3 (4,155 Views)