Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 25, 2008
2:50:00 PM
View profile
Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??
Edited by controlair on Mar 25, 2008 at 4:07:17 PM
All in a sudden my desktop program gave me an error of "invalid logon" this morning, although I am positive that the Xpress Mail username & password are absolutely correct.  There is no change on the Exchange account name / password, either.

Has anyone else experienced the sam eproblem today?  It's down for me since 7am PST until now (4 pm PST).

Message Edited by controlair on 03-25-2008 04:07:17 PM
All in a sudden my desktop program gave me an error of "invalid logon" this morning, although I am positive that the Xpress Mail username & password are absolutely correct.  There is no change on the Exchange account name / password, either.

Has anyone else experienced the sam eproblem today?  It's down for me since 7am PST until now (4 pm PST).

Message Edited by controlair on 03-25-2008 04:07:17 PM

Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2008 3:23:48 PM
(0)
Contributor
Yup, I seem to have had the same problem around 11:30 EDT.  The connector can't connect but if i go to the xpressmail website with the same username and password that they claim is invalid, I am able to login.  So it looks this isn't an isolated problem to just me.
Yup, I seem to have had the same problem around 11:30 EDT.  The connector can't connect but if i go to the xpressmail website with the same username and password that they claim is invalid, I am able to login.  So it looks this isn't an isolated problem to just me.

Re: Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??

2 of 6 (3,249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2008 4:03:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
All right...  at least it's good to know this error isn't caused by problem from my computer.

All right...  at least it's good to know this error isn't caused by problem from my computer.

3 of 6 (3,238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2008 4:58:56 PM
(0)
Voyager

I am not getting any emails on my Treo 750. When I try to "Send/Receive" it gives errors saying that the password has changed. I am sure that nothing else has changed. I was able to login successfully to "xpressmailpe.cingular.com" with same credentials however. Soft-reset did not help. If it does not get fixed on its own in next couple of hours I will try to Re-register.

I am not getting any emails on my Treo 750. When I try to "Send/Receive" it gives errors saying that the password has changed. I am sure that nothing else has changed. I was able to login successfully to "xpressmailpe.cingular.com" with same credentials however. Soft-reset did not help. If it does not get fixed on its own in next couple of hours I will try to Re-register.

4 of 6 (3,230 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2008 6:40:34 PM
(0)
Scholar
since 10:30 CST i've been getting "server is too busy errors"

it would be nice if it were fixed.

since 10:30 CST i've been getting "server is too busy errors"

it would be nice if it were fixed.

5 of 6 (3,212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2008 7:17:46 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by controlair on Mar 26, 2008 at 9:36:08 AM
7 AM on the next day, I found out problem is gone ! 
I am connected without any trouble. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by controlair on 03-26-2008 09:36:08 AM
7 AM on the next day, I found out problem is gone ! 
I am connected without any trouble. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by controlair on 03-26-2008 09:36:08 AM

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (3,203 Views)