Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??

Contributor

Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??

[ Edited ]
All in a sudden my desktop program gave me an error of "invalid logon" this morning, although I am positive that the Xpress Mail username & password are absolutely correct.  There is no change on the Exchange account name / password, either.

Has anyone else experienced the sam eproblem today?  It's down for me since 7am PST until now (4 pm PST).

Message Edited by controlair on 03-25-2008 04:07:17 PM
Message 1 of 6 (3,292 Views)
Contributor

Re: Xpress Mail logon problem today... happened to anyone else ??

Yup, I seem to have had the same problem around 11:30 EDT.  The connector can't connect but if i go to the xpressmail website with the same username and password that they claim is invalid, I am able to login.  So it looks this isn't an isolated problem to just me.
Message 2 of 6 (3,273 Views)
Contributor

All right...  at least it's good to know this error isn't caused by problem from my computer.

Message 3 of 6 (3,262 Views)
Voyager

I am not getting any emails on my Treo 750. When I try to "Send/Receive" it gives errors saying that the password has changed. I am sure that nothing else has changed. I was able to login successfully to "xpressmailpe.cingular.com" with same credentials however. Soft-reset did not help. If it does not get fixed on its own in next couple of hours I will try to Re-register.

Message 4 of 6 (3,254 Views)
Scholar

since 10:30 CST i've been getting "server is too busy errors"

it would be nice if it were fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (3,236 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]
7 AM on the next day, I found out problem is gone ! 
I am connected without any trouble. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by controlair on 03-26-2008 09:36:08 AM
Message 6 of 6 (3,227 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support