Xpress Mail doesn't work with Lotus Notes 8?

Contributor

Xpress Mail doesn't work with Lotus Notes 8?

I've been happily using Xpress mail to connect to Lotus Notes on my Treo 680 for months now.

I upgraded my Notes Client on work PC to version 8.01 and now Xpress mail doesn't work.  It gives variations on 'Unsupported Version' when I try to access my email.  Is 8 not yet supported and if so, is the a rough ETA on when it will be?

Mark
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Xpress Mail doesn't work with Lotus Notes 8?

Support is upto the software developer.  AT&T just sells the service on behalf of the email provider.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I know that SEVEN is the developer, but if you go to their site for help, it just sends you back to the individual carrier's support sites.  
Message 3 of 5
Master

With issues with connections.  As this is software related but not related to AT&T then the software developer is to provide the support.  Seven provides answers and support for their software.  AT&T will support it to the point they will install and troubleshoot network connectivity issues.  As for troubleshooting new program changes, no AT&T will not support that.  If Sevens software does not support the software, then you will need to wait until it does or revert back to another version of the Lotus/Domino software that is supported.

Maybe Seven will change their software to access the Lotus 8 data but until that time, there is nothing that can be done.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Employee

Xpress Mail E-mail Platform Compatibility list is located at:

I know the information that you are looking for isn't listed, please check back using the link above.  If I find out, I will post this information here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support