Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 29, 2008
6:43:53 PM
View profile
Xpress Mail as default for e-mail
This is puzzling. My wife and I both have new Centros; I was able on mine to make Xpress Mail the default for e-mail - in other words, pressing the Mail button on the device takes me to Xpress Mail. On my wife's I have not been able to do this, although I believe I have done the same things both in Centro preferences and in Xpress Mail. What am I missing? Thanks.
This is puzzling. My wife and I both have new Centros; I was able on mine to make Xpress Mail the default for e-mail - in other words, pressing the Mail button on the device takes me to Xpress Mail. On my wife's I have not been able to do this, although I believe I have done the same things both in Centro preferences and in Xpress Mail. What am I missing? Thanks.

Xpress Mail as default for e-mail

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2008 7:21:59 PM
(0)
Teacher
This query has been overtaken by events: we've switched to Versamail.
This query has been overtaken by events: we've switched to Versamail.

Re: Xpress Mail as default for e-mail

2 of 4 (2,418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2008 2:23:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
Un-install and re-install the application. It should prompt you during installation to map Xpressmail to the button. Just make sure you click "yes".
Un-install and re-install the application. It should prompt you during installation to map Xpressmail to the button. Just make sure you click "yes".

3 of 4 (2,351 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2008 2:52:48 PM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks once again. EMS
Thanks once again. EMS

4 of 4 (2,347 Views)