Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 3, 2008
5:26:46 PM
View profile
Xpress Mail AT&T Tilt: .mac mail not pushing to my phone.
I just set up Xpress mail on my AT&T Tilt and I can't seem to get any emails to push to my phone for my .mac account. I have verified that my Xpress mail setting is set to use push. Has anyone else has this problem with Xpress mail and a .mac account? If so, how did you resolve this problem? Thanks in advance.
I just set up Xpress mail on my AT&T Tilt and I can't seem to get any emails to push to my phone for my .mac account. I have verified that my Xpress mail setting is set to use push. Has anyone else has this problem with Xpress mail and a .mac account? If so, how did you resolve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Xpress Mail AT&T Tilt: .mac mail not pushing to my phone.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2008 12:54:56 PM
(0)
Scholar
Other POP/IMAP accounts will not push to your device. Only the premier accounts located on the 1st and second page of carriers listed when initialy setting up your device. Otherwise when you select other pop/imap it will poll every 10 minutes.
Other POP/IMAP accounts will not push to your device. Only the premier accounts located on the 1st and second page of carriers listed when initialy setting up your device. Otherwise when you select other pop/imap it will poll every 10 minutes.

Re: Xpress Mail AT&T Tilt: .mac mail not pushing to my phone.

2 of 5 (3,277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2008 2:28:33 PM
(0)
Scholar
Well, it pushed email to my phone for about 12 hours and then stopped around noon today.  So much for that idea.  Smiley Indifferent
Well, it pushed email to my phone for about 12 hours and then stopped around noon today.  So much for that idea.  Smiley Indifferent

3 of 5 (3,273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2008 8:58:05 PM
(0)
Scholar
Can you be a bit more specific on your problem. When it stops pushing, do you still recieve your email by manually syncing? Do you get any error messages on the device? have you tried re-registering your account?
Can you be a bit more specific on your problem. When it stops pushing, do you still recieve your email by manually syncing? Do you get any error messages on the device? have you tried re-registering your account?

4 of 5 (3,267 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2008 3:11:44 AM
(0)
Scholar

bdroad wrote:

I can get my email manually and it started pushing to my phone again once I turned the phone part off and then back on.  I think it had to find the nearest tower or reset something.  I'm not sure. 

bdroad wrote:

I can get my email manually and it started pushing to my phone again once I turned the phone part off and then back on.  I think it had to find the nearest tower or reset something.  I'm not sure. 

5 of 5 (3,256 Views)