Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 13, 2010
8:51:16 AM
View profile
Xperia X10 - 2.1 Update is Great!
Edited by G8024XH on Nov 13, 2010 at 8:52:54 AM

I am on AT&T.  I had de-branded using Davinci way back when I first got the phone.  Last night I (USB) connected to the PC Companion software and was offered the update to 2.1

Phone is much more responsive, for example using the dial pad, there is no lag when tapping phone numbers.

Bob H

I am on AT&T.  I had de-branded using Davinci way back when I first got the phone.  Last night I (USB) connected to the PC Companion software and was offered the update to 2.1

Phone is much more responsive, for example using the dial pad, there is no lag when tapping phone numbers.

Bob H

Xperia X10 - 2.1 Update is Great!

[ Edited ]
59 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(59)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2010 4:20:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

Which Brand are you running .. i have generic-lam lusterous black and mine still won't update to 2.1

Which Brand are you running .. i have generic-lam lusterous black and mine still won't update to 2.1

Re: Xperia X10 - 2.1 Update is Great!

2 of 60 (16,241 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2010 11:44:23 AM
(0)
Teacher

Come on people you know att takes forever. just did my update and i love it.

just debrand your phone at davinci it takes 10 mins.

http://davinciteam.us/index.html

Come on people you know att takes forever. just did my update and i love it.

just debrand your phone at davinci it takes 10 mins.

http://davinciteam.us/index.html

3 of 60 (15,893 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2010 12:21:44 AM
(0)
Tutor

Do you have to pay for it?  Can you forward the files to me?

Do you have to pay for it?  Can you forward the files to me?

4 of 60 (15,792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2010 2:38:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

revv wrote:

I debranded to Generic LAM, then used the Global 2.1 flasher to get the global firmware with 2.1, but i had issues. I used x10flasher yesterday to go back to the LAM R2BA026 firmware with 1.6, checked for the update on the phone and was told it was live. I connected to SEUS and it said the update was available and I downloaded/installed it.

revv wrote:

I debranded to Generic LAM, then used the Global 2.1 flasher to get the global firmware with 2.1, but i had issues. I used x10flasher yesterday to go back to the LAM R2BA026 firmware with 1.6, checked for the update on the phone and was told it was live. I connected to SEUS and it said the update was available and I downloaded/installed it.

5 of 60 (15,690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2010 6:56:17 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by throwsparks on Dec 12, 2010 at 8:46:28 PM

. To the owners of this device it was very basic slap in the face. And the look clear in our confused faces that said "WHAT THE (word filter evasion)... May be its not the fact that neither of the Goliath involved could have done better than "hey you loyal Sony/Att customers get this phone And we will figure it out later"... Or-Or "ugh yea testing" ... Here's a idea, say I aM Sony To ATT "if your going To carry this product it will have To be updated in accord with -the rest of the world- To avoid Or products To be considered inferior.".  Att To Sony "we require you To provide the up date for testing X amount of days for branding To provide our customers with the confidence To continue To believe we are there best choice in providers". Either way you boys left your balls on the course.

. To the owners of this device it was very basic slap in the face. And the look clear in our confused faces that said "WHAT THE (word filter evasion)... May be its not the fact that neither of the Goliath involved could have done better than "hey you loyal Sony/Att customers get this phone And we will figure it out later"... Or-Or "ugh yea testing" ... Here's a idea, say I aM Sony To ATT "if your going To carry this product it will have To be updated in accord with -the rest of the world- To avoid Or products To be considered inferior.".  Att To Sony "we require you To provide the up date for testing X amount of days for branding To provide our customers with the confidence To continue To believe we are there best choice in providers". Either way you boys left your balls on the course.

[ Edited ]
6 of 60 (14,877 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2010 3:20:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

Do you have to pay to debrand the x10 and get the 2.1 update?

7 of 60 (14,350 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2010 9:56:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

xfalconex wrote:

I don't know for certain if there is a "free" method available for the x10 (but usually there is eventually one for the SE's); if you are interested in a minimal expenditure, I've seen good things reported of using both DaVinci Team or Ominus to debrand and upgrade.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

xfalconex wrote:

I don't know for certain if there is a "free" method available for the x10 (but usually there is eventually one for the SE's); if you are interested in a minimal expenditure, I've seen good things reported of using both DaVinci Team or Ominus to debrand and upgrade.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 60 (14,292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2010 10:08:30 AM
(0)
Scholar

you DO NOT have to pay a dime. The link I posted in the other thread yesterday shows everything needed to switch to the 2.1 global firmware. I've been using it for a while now and never paid a thing.

you DO NOT have to pay a dime. The link I posted in the other thread yesterday shows everything needed to switch to the 2.1 global firmware. I've been using it for a while now and never paid a thing.

9 of 60 (14,289 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2010 10:13:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

Everything sold on the davinciteam's website for the x10 you can do for free. Their services are for people that don't want to take any time at all to learn about their devices to know how they work and what they're capable of. Read the x10 section at xda developers forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. At least what they do is free and the information ranges from stuff every x10 "n00b" would understand all the way up to advanced developers.

Everything sold on the davinciteam's website for the x10 you can do for free. Their services are for people that don't want to take any time at all to learn about their devices to know how they work and what they're capable of. Read the x10 section at xda developers forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. At least what they do is free and the information ranges from stuff every x10 "n00b" would understand all the way up to advanced developers.

10 of 60 (14,288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2010 7:21:29 PM
(0)
Scholar
If you follow the upgrade threads on XDA, the ones that did it themselves are the ones that have run into multitude of problems.

In Ominus it is around $ 5.00, that is a very small price to pay for a trouble free and non-time consuming de branding.

Just my 2 cents. :-)
If you follow the upgrade threads on XDA, the ones that did it themselves are the ones that have run into multitude of problems.

In Ominus it is around $ 5.00, that is a very small price to pay for a trouble free and non-time consuming de branding.

11 of 60 (7,780 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2010 7:29:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by hme83 on Dec 13, 2010 at 7:30:47 AM

charlyee wrote:

Not that it's the same as the X-10, but I can certainly say the same thing re: users debranding the W580i and the Z750a.  If you are technically adept, the "self service" methods may be a good way to save a few bucks.  But I saw many users who bricked their devices trying to do so themselves.  Whether it's Ominus or DT, as you stated, it seems a small price to pay to me for having some support behind you should things not go smoothly.

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

charlyee wrote:

Not that it's the same as the X-10, but I can certainly say the same thing re: users debranding the W580i and the Z750a.  If you are technically adept, the "self service" methods may be a good way to save a few bucks.  But I saw many users who bricked their devices trying to do so themselves.  Whether it's Ominus or DT, as you stated, it seems a small price to pay to me for having some support behind you should things not go smoothly.

=^..^=

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
12 of 60 (7,727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2011 8:02:05 AM
(0)
Contributor
Wait I'm confused about this debranding Thing. Will I still have service from att if I do the process with davinci? Sorry, I know it's a dumb question, but I'm very new to android and I'm sick of 1.6
Wait I'm confused about this debranding Thing. Will I still have service from att if I do the process with davinci? Sorry, I know it's a dumb question, but I'm very new to android and I'm sick of 1.6

13 of 60 (6,559 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2011 8:13:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

virtualfantasy wrote:

Yes, you will still have service from at&t without any problems. You will however, not have any at&t apps that came with the device.

Hope that helps.

virtualfantasy wrote:

Yes, you will still have service from at&t without any problems. You will however, not have any at&t apps that came with the device.

Hope that helps.

14 of 60 (6,548 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2011 10:44:38 AM
(0)
Contributor
So all it does is allow you to change the firmware by removing att's retartedness?
So all it does is allow you to change the firmware by removing att's retartedness?

15 of 60 (6,519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2011 10:47:34 AM
(0)
Scholar
Yes, and I love the way you put it.
Yes, and I love the way you put it.

16 of 60 (6,515 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2011 1:35:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

well just recently the unofficial x10 blog posted a tutorial on how to debrand it manually. i'm still confused though since i'm not exactly too experienced as far as android goes, and i don't want to brick my phone.

well just recently the unofficial x10 blog posted a tutorial on how to debrand it manually. i'm still confused though since i'm not exactly too experienced as far as android goes, and i don't want to brick my phone.

17 of 60 (6,017 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 18, 2011 3:40:59 PM
(0)
Contributor
What is that link?
What is that link?

18 of 60 (5,468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2011 9:56:55 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm not sure, but maybe this is the link:

www.xperiax10.net/2010/04/14/debrand-your-xperia-x10-tutorial

I'm not sure, but maybe this is the link:

www.xperiax10.net/2010/04/14/debrand-your-xperia-x10-tutorial

19 of 60 (5,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2011 7:45:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

I tried the procedure from that link I listed a few days ago, above.  It didn't work for me.  Not sure why...maybe Sony/Ericsson updated their PC Companion software to prevent it?  (Basically, when I overwrote the firmware files that PC Companion downloaded with my preferred firmware files, PC Companion complained about "corrupted file" or "couldn't successfully download the files" or something like that, and then terminated the firmware update.  And the alternate method described in the instructions didn't work either.)

However I did succeed in getting 2.1 loaded using the "FlashTool 0.2.5" from the xda developers site.  Google will find it if you search on "flashtool 0.2.5".  But there was a hitch in the instructions - a couple versions back the authors of the utility switched from expecting the Android firmware to be represented as a bunch of separate *.sin files to a new thing they call FTF. (Maybe that's Flash Tool File?)  Basically the *.sin files are bundled together into a single FTF file.  But most of the firmware downloads I found are still a bunch of *.sin files.  Well, technically, a single ZIP file containing a bunch of *.sin files.  The FlashTool looks for FTF files, which you must provide, to list in the window where you choose which firmware you want to flash.  But if you only have the *.sin files then the selection window is empty!  Here's the part where the instructions didn't quite tell the whole story (or I just missed it?) -- the FlashTool can bundle all the *.sin files, which collectively define one flash image for your X10, into one FTF file.  The option to bundle the *.sin files is on the menu bar under "Advanced > Bundle Creation".

After you've created your FTF file, the FlashTool will list it in the selection window that pops up when you click the Flash button.  If you download several firmwares and turn each one into its own FTF file, then the FlashTool will list all of them (assuming all the FTF files are in the same folder) and you can choose which one you want to use.

Friend2noobs

(cuz we were all noobs once)

I tried the procedure from that link I listed a few days ago, above.  It didn't work for me.  Not sure why...maybe Sony/Ericsson updated their PC Companion software to prevent it?  (Basically, when I overwrote the firmware files that PC Companion downloaded with my preferred firmware files, PC Companion complained about "corrupted file" or "couldn't successfully download the files" or something like that, and then terminated the firmware update.  And the alternate method described in the instructions didn't work either.)

However I did succeed in getting 2.1 loaded using the "FlashTool 0.2.5" from the xda developers site.  Google will find it if you search on "flashtool 0.2.5".  But there was a hitch in the instructions - a couple versions back the authors of the utility switched from expecting the Android firmware to be represented as a bunch of separate *.sin files to a new thing they call FTF. (Maybe that's Flash Tool File?)  Basically the *.sin files are bundled together into a single FTF file.  But most of the firmware downloads I found are still a bunch of *.sin files.  Well, technically, a single ZIP file containing a bunch of *.sin files.  The FlashTool looks for FTF files, which you must provide, to list in the window where you choose which firmware you want to flash.  But if you only have the *.sin files then the selection window is empty!  Here's the part where the instructions didn't quite tell the whole story (or I just missed it?) -- the FlashTool can bundle all the *.sin files, which collectively define one flash image for your X10, into one FTF file.  The option to bundle the *.sin files is on the menu bar under "Advanced > Bundle Creation".

After you've created your FTF file, the FlashTool will list it in the selection window that pops up when you click the Flash button.  If you download several firmwares and turn each one into its own FTF file, then the FlashTool will list all of them (assuming all the FTF files are in the same folder) and you can choose which one you want to use.

Friend2noobs

(cuz we were all noobs once)

20 of 60 (4,654 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2011 6:27:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

Well i bit the bullet when i got tired of waiting for at@t to give the update and I used devinciteam and flashed my phone and got the 2.1 update. Makes the phone so much better. I am in no way tech savy and have no idea how to do it myself or how to root and such. So for anyone who has 15 dollars and some time on their hands. For anyone who can download a couple of files and find them and click on them. For anyone who can follow directions on a page. For anyone who has some knowledge of how to work their phone I strongly recommend using devinciteam to flash your phone so you can get the update. It took me a while to figure some things out and had to email devinci a couple of times with questions but when i got it going it was very easy and now im so much happier with my phone and will probably use them again if I ever buy another phone from at@t. So stop thinking can I do it and go to their webpage and get started on having a better phone experience.

Ps make sure and use the live chat and get what file you will be flashing to before you begin.

Well i bit the bullet when i got tired of waiting for at@t to give the update and I used devinciteam and flashed my phone and got the 2.1 update. Makes the phone so much better. I am in no way tech savy and have no idea how to do it myself or how to root and such. So for anyone who has 15 dollars and some time on their hands. For anyone who can download a couple of files and find them and click on them. For anyone who can follow directions on a page. For anyone who has some knowledge of how to work their phone I strongly recommend using devinciteam to flash your phone so you can get the update. It took me a while to figure some things out and had to email devinci a couple of times with questions but when i got it going it was very easy and now im so much happier with my phone and will probably use them again if I ever buy another phone from at@t. So stop thinking can I do it and go to their webpage and get started on having a better phone experience.

Ps make sure and use the live chat and get what file you will be flashing to before you begin.

21 of 60 (4,977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2011 7:54:13 AM
(0)
Professor

That is great!! $15 is a small price to pay for a much better phone. Now you can remove the AT&T crapware, sideload apps, tether for free, and a few other things AT&T doesn't want you to do. I highly recommend everyone going this route. I hate the fact that AT&T is attempting to lock down an open system in the first place, but if AT&T isn't even going to provide upgrades to the operating system, this is the best route to go.

That is great!! $15 is a small price to pay for a much better phone. Now you can remove the AT&T crapware, sideload apps, tether for free, and a few other things AT&T doesn't want you to do. I highly recommend everyone going this route. I hate the fact that AT&T is attempting to lock down an open system in the first place, but if AT&T isn't even going to provide upgrades to the operating system, this is the best route to go.

22 of 60 (4,930 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 1:58:28 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by stewie7669 on Jan 31, 2011 at 1:58:57 PM

So, my basic question is.....  if I use either the "manual" method or the davinci method.... can I get my xperia x10 back exactly the way it was with AT&T (spit) if I need to?

The reason I ask is right now I actually use the pathetically awful Work Email program that AT&T (spit) put on the phone becuase there is no exchange support.  Unfortunately, this is the phone I must use and I have to have full exchange support.  As much as the Work Email program is really bad, it does work.

If I de-brand and root the phone and go to 2.1 and I just can't use exchange, I will have no choice but to go back.

And to make matters worse, stupid AT&T (spit) made it so we cannot use the Sony Ericsson backup and restore utility.  How can I back up the phone before I attempt to upgrade to 2.1.

AT&T is just pure evil.

So, my basic question is.....  if I use either the "manual" method or the davinci method.... can I get my xperia x10 back exactly the way it was with AT&T (spit) if I need to?

The reason I ask is right now I actually use the pathetically awful Work Email program that AT&T (spit) put on the phone becuase there is no exchange support.  Unfortunately, this is the phone I must use and I have to have full exchange support.  As much as the Work Email program is really bad, it does work.

If I de-brand and root the phone and go to 2.1 and I just can't use exchange, I will have no choice but to go back.

And to make matters worse, stupid AT&T (spit) made it so we cannot use the Sony Ericsson backup and restore utility.  How can I back up the phone before I attempt to upgrade to 2.1.

AT&T is just pure evil.

[ Edited ]
23 of 60 (4,800 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 6:52:04 AM
(0)
Mentor

Im pretty sure if you flash that you can put it back the way it was using the sony update software. Ive read of people flashing and it didnt work right or whatever and them putting the old software back on the phone. In reguards to your other question once you flash your phone the backup and restore app appears on your phone and you are able to back up and then update your software and then use restore the put the stuff back on your phone like it was intended to be used. Hope that helps ya.

Im pretty sure if you flash that you can put it back the way it was using the sony update software. Ive read of people flashing and it didnt work right or whatever and them putting the old software back on the phone. In reguards to your other question once you flash your phone the backup and restore app appears on your phone and you are able to back up and then update your software and then use restore the put the stuff back on your phone like it was intended to be used. Hope that helps ya.

24 of 60 (4,673 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 10:36:17 AM
(0)
Tutor

Maybe I had too many beers last night.....  sorry to sound like a dolt here, but if I flash the phone isn't that erasing everything on the phone when it flashes it?

What good would running the backup and restore utlilty do after I've already flashed the phone to a non-branded phone?  Again, maybe I'm missing something.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to reply to my message

Maybe I had too many beers last night.....  sorry to sound like a dolt here, but if I flash the phone isn't that erasing everything on the phone when it flashes it?

What good would running the backup and restore utlilty do after I've already flashed the phone to a non-branded phone?  Again, maybe I'm missing something.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to reply to my message

25 of 60 (4,625 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 2:09:23 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is my first post...

Got the xperia in late dec and decided that i would hold onto it until the update came out.

passed the 30 days but I really like the phone. Been coming into this forum and see that I could flash my phone and get the update - learned everything from these forums.  Before I got this phone, I didn;t know a single thing about android systems and smartphones or flashing/debranding....that was just gibberish to me.

Saw today that SE issuing a new update for the x10 that has multi touch pinch to zoom and I already knew that the 2.1 update was a big upgrade on the phone itself. Lots of people have come in here to say how easy it was to flash the phone via daVinci and then get the update. So I jumped in and tried it.

1. it's really as easy as everyone says it is - i'm definitely a noob when it comes to smartphone systems..and I had the phone flashed via davinci and upgraded to 2.1 vi SEUS in about a half hour

2. if you don;t get this upgrade, you're not really getting the most out of the phone...it's a totally new phone - and very smart on 2.1.

3. you can get better apps all you want.

4. no att crap at all. no restrictions.

5. now i can backup my phone and get any updates available by SE without being left behind by att.

6. HD video now enabled

7. live wallpaper is cool

8 5 screens for apps/widgets

9. all the keying is easier and the phone has things more smartly arranged - like the menus, app screen, notifications are easier to see...etc

10. It cost me 14 bucks...big deal. If SE ever jumps up and sends another upgrade out, i can get it for free.

now, one day, att may send out the 2.1 update. Or, they may not and try to convince you to upgrade to another phone. I'm cool with this for a long time now.

This is my first post...

Got the xperia in late dec and decided that i would hold onto it until the update came out.

passed the 30 days but I really like the phone. Been coming into this forum and see that I could flash my phone and get the update - learned everything from these forums.  Before I got this phone, I didn;t know a single thing about android systems and smartphones or flashing/debranding....that was just gibberish to me.

Saw today that SE issuing a new update for the x10 that has multi touch pinch to zoom and I already knew that the 2.1 update was a big upgrade on the phone itself. Lots of people have come in here to say how easy it was to flash the phone via daVinci and then get the update. So I jumped in and tried it.

1. it's really as easy as everyone says it is - i'm definitely a noob when it comes to smartphone systems..and I had the phone flashed via davinci and upgraded to 2.1 vi SEUS in about a half hour

2. if you don;t get this upgrade, you're not really getting the most out of the phone...it's a totally new phone - and very smart on 2.1.

3. you can get better apps all you want.

4. no att crap at all. no restrictions.

5. now i can backup my phone and get any updates available by SE without being left behind by att.

6. HD video now enabled

7. live wallpaper is cool

8 5 screens for apps/widgets

9. all the keying is easier and the phone has things more smartly arranged - like the menus, app screen, notifications are easier to see...etc

10. It cost me 14 bucks...big deal. If SE ever jumps up and sends another upgrade out, i can get it for free.

now, one day, att may send out the 2.1 update. Or, they may not and try to convince you to upgrade to another phone. I'm cool with this for a long time now.

26 of 60 (4,582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 4:59:52 PM
(0)
Tutor

Which Dacinci did you get?  I saw a list of several for the x10.

Which Dacinci did you get?  I saw a list of several for the x10.

27 of 60 (4,553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 5:56:52 PM
(0)
Tutor

you mean firmware version?

This is the one the website said to use for US phones:

X10a R2BA026 CUSTOMIZED GEL

The one I found that was closest to that was R2BA026 CUSTOMIZED GEL sensuous black

That worked!!

I also noticed two other things from my upgrade to v 2.1 today- I now have multi-touch pinch to zoom functionality in the browser, google maps and some other apps as well. On my brief run out of the house in the sleet today, I noticed that i didn't see a "3G" on my phone, but rather an "H"

I tested just about all functionality...no problems. calls in/out, texts, internet, gps...all seem to work as usual.

you mean firmware version?

This is the one the website said to use for US phones:

X10a R2BA026 CUSTOMIZED GEL

The one I found that was closest to that was R2BA026 CUSTOMIZED GEL sensuous black

That worked!!

I also noticed two other things from my upgrade to v 2.1 today- I now have multi-touch pinch to zoom functionality in the browser, google maps and some other apps as well. On my brief run out of the house in the sleet today, I noticed that i didn't see a "3G" on my phone, but rather an "H"

I tested just about all functionality...no problems. calls in/out, texts, internet, gps...all seem to work as usual.

28 of 60 (4,544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 6:43:06 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by stewie7669 on Feb 2, 2011 at 7:11:45 PM

Any chance you've checked out exchange support? Right now I actually use the crappy "Work email" app AT&T put on the phone because I have to have exchange for work.

Any chance you've checked out exchange support? Right now I actually use the crappy "Work email" app AT&T put on the phone because I have to have exchange for work.

[ Edited ]
29 of 60 (4,531 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2011 8:16:07 PM
(0)
Tutor
Sorry,no. You can set up an unlimited number of pop3 or in ap email accounts. The work email app isn't present.
Sorry,no. You can set up an unlimited number of pop3 or in ap email accounts. The work email app isn't present.

30 of 60 (4,506 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments