Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2011
6:59:20 PM
View profile
Worst customer care

I am travelling outside US and wanted to use local prepaid card. I called att to get the unlock code for my phone. The code provided by the agent isn't working, I get error message saying "phone is freeze deactivate fail". I followed every step as mentioned by the agent. I called so called customer care again to see if I can resolve this issue. Att stood that the unlock code is correct and asked me to call samsung. samsung checked my phone and said the code provided by att is incorrect. I called att and the guy in the other end said the code is correct and because there has been 5 retries so far, I can't unlock the phone anymore. Worst service from att ever...

I am travelling outside US and wanted to use local prepaid card. I called att to get the unlock code for my phone. The code provided by the agent isn't working, I get error message saying "phone is freeze deactivate fail". I followed every step as mentioned by the agent. I called so called customer care again to see if I can resolve this issue. Att stood that the unlock code is correct and asked me to call samsung. samsung checked my phone and said the code provided by att is incorrect. I called att and the guy in the other end said the code is correct and because there has been 5 retries so far, I can't unlock the phone anymore. Worst service from att ever...

Worst customer care

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too