Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted May 3, 2011
2:00:40 PM
View profile
Working out of country

I am currently out of country (Europe) working for longer then expected (months instead of weeks).  Is there a way to suspend or pause my wireless plan so I only pay a small fee to keep it active instead of a full months bill?

I am currently out of country (Europe) working for longer then expected (months instead of weeks).  Is there a way to suspend or pause my wireless plan so I only pay a small fee to keep it active instead of a full months bill?

Working out of country

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2011 3:11:53 PM
(0)
Guru

yes if you are traveling you can request a "reduced rate suspension" in the case that you dont want to take your phone with you. contact customer service so they can look into it to see if your eligible.

yes if you are traveling you can request a "reduced rate suspension" in the case that you dont want to take your phone with you. contact customer service so they can look into it to see if your eligible.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: Working out of country

2 of 2 (166 Views)