Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2010
6:17:39 PM
View profile
With the HTC Tilt 2, can you have "fun" apps?

When I say "fun" apps, I mean apps like you could have on an iPhone or Backflip..Like Facebook, backgrounds, joke, and free ringtones..Apps like that..Not just basic apps like navigation, music, and stuff like that.. Can you have fun apps on the HTC Tilt 2?

When I say "fun" apps, I mean apps like you could have on an iPhone or Backflip..Like Facebook, backgrounds, joke, and free ringtones..Apps like that..Not just basic apps like navigation, music, and stuff like that.. Can you have fun apps on the HTC Tilt 2?

With the HTC Tilt 2, can you have "fun" apps?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 6:08:47 AM
(0)
Mentor

Yes.  Facebook is included.. but do a BING search for "window mobile  whatever-you-want".  Most apps can be found somewhere on the internet.

Yes.  Facebook is included.. but do a BING search for "window mobile  whatever-you-want".  Most apps can be found somewhere on the internet.

Re: With the HTC Tilt 2, can you have "fun" apps?

2 of 4 (2,151 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 7:58:00 AM
(0)
Scholar

Check out THIS or THIS.

Check out THIS or THIS.

3 of 4 (2,138 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 12:42:56 PM
(0)
Master

Unfortunately, Windows Mobile development isn't where it needs to be. Hopefully this'll be fixed with the upcoming Windows Phone.

This is one of the newer "fun" apps I have. Nice to use when bored.

Unfortunately, Windows Mobile development isn't where it needs to be. Hopefully this'll be fixed with the upcoming Windows Phone.

This is one of the newer "fun" apps I have. Nice to use when bored.

4 of 4 (2,090 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments