Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 29, 2011
5:27:21 PM
View profile
Windows phone

Ok don't get mad if this was already asked a million times...
Anyways I was planning on getting a go phone plan and I really like my unlocked windows phone, so I was wondering will it work if I put a go phone sim card in it? Like will I be able to access everything as a windows phone?
If the phone's information is needed it is a Dell Venue pro

Anyways I was planning on getting a go phone plan and I really like my unlocked windows phone, so I was wondering will it work if I put a go phone sim card in it? Like will I be able to access everything as a windows phone?
If the phone's information is needed it is a Dell Venue pro

Windows phone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2011 10:25:45 PM
(0)
Scholar

immello wrote:

Anyways I was planning on getting a go phone plan and I really like my unlocked windows phone, so I was wondering will it work if I put a go phone sim card in it?

I'm using an LG Quantum with GoPhone so I don't see why not. The data feature packages are also working just fine. Being a smartphone, though, you probably won't be able to use the unlimited data portion if you choose the $50 unlimited talk/text/web plan.

immello wrote:

Anyways I was planning on getting a go phone plan and I really like my unlocked windows phone, so I was wondering will it work if I put a go phone sim card in it?

I'm using an LG Quantum with GoPhone so I don't see why not. The data feature packages are also working just fine. Being a smartphone, though, you probably won't be able to use the unlimited data portion if you choose the $50 unlimited talk/text/web plan.

Re: Windows phone

2 of 3 (167 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2011 6:52:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, it will work, but you may not have access to 3G speeds (depending on the phone's signal frequencies). MMS may not work as usual, too.

You never know until you give it a try, though.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Yes, it will work, but you may not have access to 3G speeds (depending on the phone's signal frequencies). MMS may not work as usual, too.

You never know until you give it a try, though.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Windows phone

3 of 3 (157 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments