Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 21, 2011
5:44:45 AM
View profile
Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now! I think not!

Sorry to burst your bubble but judging from the responses and my experience (the same ole error code that prompted this mess) NoDo is still NoCanDo.  I do believe that both ATT and Microsoft have future rocket scientists on the payroll.  Watch out NASA!

Sorry to burst your bubble but judging from the responses and my experience (the same ole error code that prompted this mess) NoDo is still NoCanDo.  I do believe that both ATT and Microsoft have future rocket scientists on the payroll.  Watch out NASA!

Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now! I think not!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 8:41:04 AM
(0)
Expert

DrJack wrote:

did you go over to the Microsoft phone support forum? They have a hot fix that needs to be specially loaded when you recieve specific error codes that fix the problem, been there since the middle of april.

Since MS is handled this update, if there is a MS error code it stands to reason that the fix, if there was one, would be found on the microsoft support forums

DrJack wrote:

did you go over to the Microsoft phone support forum? They have a hot fix that needs to be specially loaded when you recieve specific error codes that fix the problem, been there since the middle of april.

Since MS is handled this update, if there is a MS error code it stands to reason that the fix, if there was one, would be found on the microsoft support forums

Re: Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now! I think not!

2 of 2 (227 Views)