Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2010
12:43:57 PM
View profile
Will the 3G iPad be available for purchase from AT&T online?
I've heard (rumors?) that AT&T will sell the 3G iPad in their retail stores. I just wondered if there was any indication that they would be available for purchase online as well.
I've heard (rumors?) that AT&T will sell the 3G iPad in their retail stores. I just wondered if there was any indication that they would be available for purchase online as well.

Will the 3G iPad be available for purchase from AT&T online?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2010 12:57:29 PM
(0)
Professor

http://www.apple.com

If you are going to buy online, why not just go to the manufacturer... It's the same price.

http://www.apple.com

If you are going to buy online, why not just go to the manufacturer... It's the same price.

Re: Will the 3G iPad be available for purchase from AT&T online?

2 of 5 (1,452 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2010 1:50:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
Good point. I have reasons that I'd rather buy from AT&T online though, so I'd still be appreciative if anyone has any insight on this. 
Good point. I have reasons that I'd rather buy from AT&T online though, so I'd still be appreciative if anyone has any insight on this. 

3 of 5 (1,436 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2010 11:00:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

Apple only. AT&T isn't selling this.

Also, activating 3G service on the 3G iPads is done solely through the iPad itself. 

Also, activating 3G service on the 3G iPads is done solely through the iPad itself. 

4 of 5 (1,388 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2010 4:57:12 PM
(0)
Scholar

FireFish wrote:

are you sure?  you have to put in a micro-sim card don't you or does that come built in?

FireFish wrote:

are you sure?  you have to put in a micro-sim card don't you or does that come built in?

5 of 5 (1,340 Views)