Will You Get HSPA+ With The HSUPA Fix?

Teacher

Will You Get HSPA+ With The HSUPA Fix?

HSUPA will be fixed in a few weeks. ATT is letting 1000 Atrix owners try it out,before they release it. When they do release the fix,will 4G come with it?

Message 1 of 5 (445 Views)
Employee

Re: Will You Get HSPA+ With The HSUPA Fix?

that depends if the backhaul is there for it. this fix should bring you on par or faster than any current phone on at&t.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)
Teacher

I dont know if thats god or bad. To quote a dozen statements from AT&T,backhaul is virtually complete. To me virtually means %99.9. Will we get real 4G when the other %.1 is complete? Just trying to make sence of it all. No rhyme or reason for this. Why is there a fix in the first place? How did it get broke?

Message 3 of 5 (316 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Yes, assuming you are in 4G market you will get HSPA+ service.

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Even the spots that you scroll over with the mouse,that shows the supposed 4G areas,people are saying they still have only HSDPA. Thats 3G. ATT said they would explain why theres no HSPA+ in the settings,after it was released! That was early February. They said they would enable normal upload speeds in April. Why was it disabled? I never thought Id still be waiting for 4G in May. Let alone a fix for the uploads!

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.