Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

Mentor

Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

I've been wanting to sync with Yahoo ever since I bought my Nokia E62 5 years ago.  This could be a make a break deal for me.  Will WP7.5 (Mango) sync with Yahoo?  How about with the updated release?  Maybe I should just get a generic phone (and possibly a new provider) and go back to the paper day-planner and address book; at least it was all in one place.

Message 1 of 4
Voyager

Re: Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

I just set up Yahoo on my Samsung Focus.  It uses the same OS as the Lumia 900.  My email syncs just fine.  I don't see anywhere to sync the calendar though.

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Tutor

I highly recommend you move away from Yahoo! and use Windows Live (Hotmail) or Google (Gmail) for your e-mail and calendar/contact services. The only way Yahoo lets you get any information other than e-mail to a mobile device is to sign up for their Yahoo! Mail Plus service, which costs $20/yr.

For the record, Yahoo! Mail is supported by Windows Phone 7, but if you want calendar/contact information you will need to pay for their "Plus" service.
Message 3 of 4
Mentor

StephenPT,

Since I already use AT&T DSL, the Yahoo Plus features are included as part of the service.  So there may be a chance that I can sync the calendar/contacts (one can hope and pray for a miracle).

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support