Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 18, 2012
2:53:44 AM
Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

Ok AT&T folks in the know...  will I be able to sync to Yahoo calndar and contacts?  I'm seriously considering this phone, but if it can't there's always the 'old' paper day planner and address book (and I still have a land line).  I've wanted this option since buying my Nokia E62 and I'm still waiting.

Ok AT&T folks in the know...  will I be able to sync to Yahoo calndar and contacts?  I'm seriously considering this phone, but if it can't there's always the 'old' paper day planner and address book (and I still have a land line).  I've wanted this option since buying my Nokia E62 and I'm still waiting.

Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2012 8:56:07 PM
(0)
Teacher

I can't see why not.  I import everything through my outlook calender but it syncs with yahoo on every other phone I ever had (Blackberry, Iphone, Samsung) so no reason to suspect that this one wouldn't.  I was playing with the Lumia 710 and I suppose I should have looked..

I can't see why not.  I import everything through my outlook calender but it syncs with yahoo on every other phone I ever had (Blackberry, Iphone, Samsung) so no reason to suspect that this one wouldn't.  I was playing with the Lumia 710 and I suppose I should have looked..

Re: Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

2 of 3 (1,118 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2012 12:34:41 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes

All Windows Phone Supports this.

Yes

All Windows Phone Supports this.

Re: Will Nokia Lumia 900 / WP7.5 / sync with Yahoo calendar & contacts?

3 of 3 (868 Views)