Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 11, 2012
11:17:03 PM
View profile
Will I be charged a fee for dropping iPhone and data plan?

A few months ago I used the upgrade on the second line on my account to upgrade to an iPhone 4S for my line. I now want to give this phone to my girlfriend and use the available upgrade on my line to get an Android phone. Is it possible to get rid of my data plan for the iPhone and will I be charged any type of termination fee for doing so?

A few months ago I used the upgrade on the second line on my account to upgrade to an iPhone 4S for my line. I now want to give this phone to my girlfriend and use the available upgrade on my line to get an Android phone. Is it possible to get rid of my data plan for the iPhone and will I be charged any type of termination fee for doing so?

Will I be charged a fee for dropping iPhone and data plan?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2012 5:10:48 AM
(0)
Expert

spoonsandknives wrote:

if you add a different phome to the upgraded line that does not require a data plan you can drop it from the line, if you just cancel the line that you ordered the iphone upgrade on you will be charged the remaing etf for that line

spoonsandknives wrote:

if you add a different phome to the upgraded line that does not require a data plan you can drop it from the line, if you just cancel the line that you ordered the iphone upgrade on you will be charged the remaing etf for that line

Re: Will I be charged a fee for dropping iPhone and data plan?

2 of 2 (167 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments