Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2011
10:39:06 AM
View profile
Wifi Connects but Doesn't Work

I got my HTC Inspire 4G about three weeks ago. I connected it to one router and it worked fine. Then I attempted to connect it to another router, but it didn't work until I downloaded an app called Wifi Manager and inputted my network information manually. This networked worked very briefly before it stopped. Afterwards, all other networks I connected my phone to ceased to work, even after uninstalling the app.

In all cases, it actually connects to the router, but webpages won't load and the Market gives me a network error.

I got my HTC Inspire 4G about three weeks ago. I connected it to one router and it worked fine. Then I attempted to connect it to another router, but it didn't work until I downloaded an app called Wifi Manager and inputted my network information manually. This networked worked very briefly before it stopped. Afterwards, all other networks I connected my phone to ceased to work, even after uninstalling the app.

In all cases, it actually connects to the router, but webpages won't load and the Market gives me a network error.

Wifi Connects but Doesn't Work

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2011 9:43:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

Anybody there?

Anybody there?

Re: Wifi Connects but Doesn't Work

2 of 3 (2,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 12:25:02 AM
(0)
Tutor

I'm having the very same issue with my new Motorola Atrix 4G.

I'm having the very same issue with my new Motorola Atrix 4G.

Re: Wifi Connects but Doesn't Work

3 of 3 (1,864 Views)