Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 17, 2011
2:35:42 PM
View profile
WiFi password

How do I find out what my WiFi password is? No one can connect to my WiFi. I was told by your SUpport person Sam to use the # on the back of my Netgear Modem. That is not it. Did not work.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I find out what my WiFi password is? No one can connect to my WiFi. I was told by your SUpport person Sam to use the # on the back of my Netgear Modem. That is not it. Did not work.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiFi password

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2011 2:45:34 PM
(0)
Expert

what model netgear router are you using and how technically adept are you on computers? can explain it but need to know both answers on how detailed to getSmiley Happy

what model netgear router are you using and how technically adept are you on computers? can explain it but need to know both answers on how detailed to getSmiley Happy

Re: WiFi password

2 of 3 (1,217 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2011 4:27:10 PM
(0)
Guru

If you can't remember what password you set up then you will need to factory reset your router and start all over again. Google your router model to find the directions.

stinkerbelle1952 wrote:

If you can't remember what password you set up then you will need to factory reset your router and start all over again. Google your router model to find the directions.

stinkerbelle1952 wrote:

Re: WiFi password

3 of 3 (1,172 Views)