Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2011
9:44:30 AM
View profile
Wi-fi keeps dropping signal on my 3800 modem to both Iphones

Not only do our 2 I-phones lose 3G wi-fi connections from our 3800 modem but the phone line also quits when it feels like it. Also streaming videos to our tv have started loosing connections. A call to AT&T service? gets a recording saying they are working in our area to improve service or lack thereof.

Not only do our 2 I-phones lose 3G wi-fi connections from our 3800 modem but the phone line also quits when it feels like it. Also streaming videos to our tv have started loosing connections. A call to AT&T service? gets a recording saying they are working in our area to improve service or lack thereof.

Wi-fi keeps dropping signal on my 3800 modem to both Iphones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2011 10:39:34 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi Lord Kenneth, 

It sounds like this issue is more with the modem itself than the phones. Which internet service are you using? 

I'd be happy to get you in touch with someone to talk to if you'd like.  

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi Lord Kenneth, 

It sounds like this issue is more with the modem itself than the phones. Which internet service are you using? 

I'd be happy to get you in touch with someone to talk to if you'd like.  

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Wi-fi keeps dropping signal on my 3800 modem to both Iphones

2 of 2 (945 Views)