Why

Teacher

Why

I am having a bad problem with my USBConnect 881 card. It is EDGE net and I tried to download this 50MB ZIP file. I included a pic of the problem. It gets stuck at 'Unk' and won't download. People says its the bandwich. Whats the problem?!

Message 1 of 5 (2,012 Views)
Teacher

Re: Why

WHY DOES THIS THING HAPPEN EVERY TIME?! I EVEN TRIED RECONNECTING AND NO LUCK! NOW I HAD TO CANCEL IT AFTER WAITING 30MIN!!!
Message 2 of 5 (2,004 Views)
LCT
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Braxton 56 wrote:
WHY DOES THIS THING HAPPEN EVERY TIME?! I EVEN TRIED RECONNECTING AND NO LUCK! NOW I HAD TO CANCEL IT AFTER WAITING 30MIN!!!

No need to shout.  Your screenshot is hard to read becuase of your color scheme.  What exactly are we looking at?

Message Edited by LCT on 04-27-2008 05:57:51 PM

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (1,997 Views)
Teacher

I believe we are looking at a third party download client.
Judging by the name of the client our young friend her is having some trouble downloading some "l33t warez".
Im have a feeling something about this is illegal or at least against the TOS.
Message 4 of 5 (1,957 Views)
Teacher

It is NOT illegal... My friend made the name up for me... it includes HIS files...

Now this does this with every download so what IS THE PROBLEM?!

Message 5 of 5 (1,946 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.