Why wouldn't you ATT

Contributor

Why wouldn't you ATT

Here is my problem i am on my mothers contact she have her line non smartphone i have a line with a iphone3g. Within the past two weeks my iphone has been giving me problems like having no wifi, no vibrate and now today no ringtones. So now i'm missing phone calls.

I know the early upgrade date for the iphone4 on my line is January 7, 2011 therefore missing the early upgrade period by 7 days.

Why cant att just moved my date up, i went to the att store and i call cs and they told me i would have to pay the $399 price.

Message 1 of 5 (730 Views)
Scholar

Re: Why wouldn't you ATT

[ Edited ]

Yea and my truck broke down, why won't Ford let me out of my lease? A contract is a contract no matter how you look at it. It stinks that you missed the early upgrade date by a week, but that's life, deal with it. Seriously. Phones are fixable so get it fixed. No sympathy sorry.

Message 2 of 5 (728 Views)
Professor

A cutoff date is a cutoff date. What about the guys 1 and 2 days over? If they allow 7 days past the cutoff, what about the people at 8 days? If they allow 8 days, what about the people at 9 days, and so on. No matter what cutoff date they choose, some people are going to just be past it. That's how it is, unfortunately.
Message 3 of 5 (695 Views)
Scholar

If you are so hurry, why just dont buy it to no commitment price?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (665 Views)
Highlighted
Master

lucy19 wrote:

If you are so hurry, why just dont buy it to no commitment price?

. This is what I did, and I wasn't even in a contract.

Message 5 of 5 (648 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.