Why wouldn't you ATT

Contributor

Why wouldn't you ATT

Here is my problem i am on my mothers contact she have her line non smartphone i have a line with a iphone3g. Within the past two weeks my iphone has been giving me problems like having no wifi, no vibrate and now today no ringtones. So now i'm missing phone calls.

I know the early upgrade date for the iphone4 on my line is January 7, 2011 therefore missing the early upgrade period by 7 days.

Why cant att just moved my date up, i went to the att store and i call cs and they told me i would have to pay the $399 price.

Message 1 of 5
Scholar

Re: Why wouldn't you ATT

Yea and my truck broke down, why won't Ford let me out of my lease? A contract is a contract no matter how you look at it. It stinks that you missed the early upgrade date by a week, but that's life, deal with it. Seriously. Phones are fixable so get it fixed. No sympathy sorry.

Message 2 of 5
Professor

A cutoff date is a cutoff date. What about the guys 1 and 2 days over? If they allow 7 days past the cutoff, what about the people at 8 days? If they allow 8 days, what about the people at 9 days, and so on. No matter what cutoff date they choose, some people are going to just be past it. That's how it is, unfortunately.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Scholar

If you are so hurry, why just dont buy it to no commitment price?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Master

lucy19 wrote:

If you are so hurry, why just dont buy it to no commitment price?

. This is what I did, and I wasn't even in a contract.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support