Why is your site always down?

Contributor

Why is your site always down?

It seems that when I try to log-on to the AT&T site, it's always down. 

Are you sure you know how to run a business in the modern world?

Or should I get a string and a tin can?

Message 1 of 5

Re: Why is your site always down?

Good question!! I go through all the steps to register and then it throws me off line. I can't access my account, no matter what I do.   I try the chat line but no one is there.  Calling customer service is a nightmare and I never get anything resolved because each representative apparently works in a vacuum and has no access to other departments or thier records of my account history. I can't get anyone on the line who can see the entire, big picture of the multiple ways AT&T has screwed up my account, so therefore I can't get it fixed. AT&T is like a monstrous octopus with multiple tentacles that can't touch each other but all of them work to choke the customer to death.  No one but the customer is required to work to resolve issues and complaints.  For a communications company, you have no clue about customer communications!

Message 2 of 5
Expert

bjs07 wrote:

might be a little more detailed considering thenumber of sites that att runs, which site are you trying to get to? The forums have not been down, online account manager has not been down, the sales site has not been down.

Message 3 of 5
Employee

I've never had a single problem logging into my accounts
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Former Community Manager

bjs07 wrote:

Can you give us a bit more information? What happens when you try to log in? Do you get an error message?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support