Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 20, 2010
8:13:38 AM
View profile
Why is UNLIMITED not UNLIMITED???

I have and PAY for UNLIMITED text yet on my plan under "Usage and Data" it says Unlimited 1500. Once I go over that it's 5 cents each additional text! Since WHEN did UNLIMITED really mean Maximum 1500? I am FURIOUS with AT&T. I wondered why my bill kept going up. I use my phone for my photography business so I get LOTS of text and phone calls. I see UNLIMITED as FALSE advertising if you only get 1500 text before they charge you more money!

I have and PAY for UNLIMITED text yet on my plan under "Usage and Data" it says Unlimited 1500. Once I go over that it's 5 cents each additional text! Since WHEN did UNLIMITED really mean Maximum 1500? I am FURIOUS with AT&T. I wondered why my bill kept going up. I use my phone for my photography business so I get LOTS of text and phone calls. I see UNLIMITED as FALSE advertising if you only get 1500 text before they charge you more money!

Why is UNLIMITED not UNLIMITED???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2010 8:59:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

I dont know what your package is but I know att has voice plans that are seperate from data/messaging:

UNLIMITED messaging Individual: 20.00

UNLIMITED Family Messaging: 30.00

you may have an unlimited voice plan but have a 1500 messaging package @ 15.00 / mo

I would contact customer care and get clarification on your usage and packages if you still have questions. Smiley Happy

I dont know what your package is but I know att has voice plans that are seperate from data/messaging:

UNLIMITED messaging Individual: 20.00

UNLIMITED Family Messaging: 30.00

you may have an unlimited voice plan but have a 1500 messaging package @ 15.00 / mo

I would contact customer care and get clarification on your usage and packages if you still have questions. Smiley Happy

Re: Why is UNLIMITED not UNLIMITED???

2 of 2 (494 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments