Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2011
12:39:49 PM
View profile
Why does my iPhone 4 block numbers

I need someone to help me unblock a number on my phone. Its my dads number, and he gets mad when i dont answer but i dont like answering blocked numbers and i never know if its him or not. Can someone help? Thanks

I need someone to help me unblock a number on my phone. Its my dads number, and he gets mad when i dont answer but i dont like answering blocked numbers and i never know if its him or not. Can someone help? Thanks

Why does my iPhone 4 block numbers

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 1:56:04 PM
(0)
Professor

The iPhone is not blocking incoming numbers, it simply is not possible.

Either your dad's phone is blocking the number on outgoing calls or he has the account set up to not display the number on outgoing calls.

Tell your dad to stop blocking his number when calling you and you will answer his calls.

The iPhone is not blocking incoming numbers, it simply is not possible.

Either your dad's phone is blocking the number on outgoing calls or he has the account set up to not display the number on outgoing calls.

Tell your dad to stop blocking his number when calling you and you will answer his calls.

Re: Why does my iPhone 4 block numbers

2 of 4 (3,849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 2:03:12 PM
(0)
Contributor

k thanks i will let him know to talk to them at tmobile. 

k thanks i will let him know to talk to them at tmobile. 

3 of 4 (3,845 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2011 1:28:42 AM
(0)
Scholar
He needs to dial a code prior to your number when calling you, it temporarily unblocks for just the call being made. Usually it's *82 (then the phone number).
He needs to dial a code prior to your number when calling you, it temporarily unblocks for just the call being made. Usually it's *82 (then the phone number).

4 of 4 (3,763 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments