Helpful Links

Why do I have to call to get an answer. What's this website for?

Highlighted
Contributor

Why do I have to call to get an answer. What's this website for?

I'm pretty sure AT&T doesn't like me and should be fairly happy they are rid of me for the most part. A few months ago I canceled my home phone and internet services but I kept my GoPhone service, although sometimes I really want to let AT&T go altogether. And it's for a uniquely insane reason--LACK OF ADEQUATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. When you offer a service, you also offer sufficient help. And I would think that AT&T would know that everyone cannot be glued to a phone waiting for an operator to pick up. Yet, when you go to the website, there is no GoPhone help for even the simplest of questions. Why do I need to use an automated machine to give my personal info that the operator will ask me again once they come to the phone 10-20 minutes later? What's the purpose of the website again? What's the purpose of the chat function? Simple questions, like do your minutes roll over, and is there a cap on minutes that are added....no, you gotta call for all that. Even if you go to an AT&T store, THEY direct you to call for GoPhone questions. Moreover, there are no incentives or credits offered for pain and suffering. As a company, you do everything you can to keep your customers happy. Not sure where AT&T fits in the equation. And I'm still unsure of my basic GoPhone questions. Guess I'll get off the company website and CALL like they apparently want me to do.

Message 1 of 2
Professor

Re: Why do I have to call to get an answer. What's this website for?

You are right. Most people feel that AT&T lacks good customer support in the prepaid dept. It would be great if there's E-mail support from AT&T. As I recall, AT&T is now focused on improving the GoPhone experience. I hope that will improve soon.

For now, we are here to help you through this forum.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support