Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 9, 2012
4:51:26 PM
View profile
Why can't I add text messages to a member of my family account?

I can add it to one account but not the other, why is this?  Error code F902 always pops up no matter what.

Same goes for if I want to add Family texting.  The same error occurs.  I am able to change it only on one account.  why is thaT?

I can add it to one account but not the other, why is this?  Error code F902 always pops up no matter what.

Same goes for if I want to add Family texting.  The same error occurs.  I am able to change it only on one account.  why is thaT?

Why can't I add text messages to a member of my family account?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 2:18:04 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I have not seen this error before but I'll look into what might be causing it. 

Were you able to add the features you wanted? Please let me know so we can get you some help if you still need it!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I have not seen this error before but I'll look into what might be causing it. 

Were you able to add the features you wanted? Please let me know so we can get you some help if you still need it!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why can't I add text messages to a member of my family account?

2 of 2 (219 Views)