Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 27, 2011
9:28:15 AM
Why can not people in local store do anything right?

I ordered 200MB ...It came out 2G Data plan.

Last time, they put me in a 2 year contract which is totally wrong.

What is wrong with the company?

Is it a culture to put everything the wrong way?

Too many similar experiences. Really tired of at&t.

Why can not people in local store do anything right?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 27, 2011 1:30:04 PM
(0)
Guru

att is usually pretty good about fixing the plans and they can often backdate in order to save you from getting extra charges. I would call att cs to see what they can do since there was a mistake made on the data plan.

att is usually pretty good about fixing the plans and they can often backdate in order to save you from getting extra charges. I would call att cs to see what they can do since there was a mistake made on the data plan.

Re: Why can not people in local store do anything right?

2 of 3 (135 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2011 9:48:29 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

caichong wrote:

Hi - I responded to your post here about the family plan. I can definitely have someone help you make sure you're on the right plan. Please see my repsonse to your other post. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

caichong wrote:

Hi - I responded to your post here about the family plan. I can definitely have someone help you make sure you're on the right plan. Please see my repsonse to your other post. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why can not people in local store do anything right?

3 of 3 (115 Views)