Why No New HTC Products on AT&T?

Professor

Why No New HTC Products on AT&T?

Is there a reason we dont see as many new HTC products coming to AT&T? I think their products are better than samsung. Even the look/feel seem to be more solid to me.

Is there a rift between AT&T and HTC these days?

Message 1 of 20
Professor

Re: Why No New HTC Products on AT&T?

Well Impulse, since you put it that way, you got me sold oandroid system. That's practically what I want! a NON-WP7 devive that's not so locked down and proprietary. I want something witwm6.5 and earlier capabilities and you just described it.

im sold

Message 16 of 20
Contributor

My htc people here took the words right out of my mouth. ATT what else do you need to hear?

Message 17 of 20
Tutor

We can call complain as much as we want, but ATT will follow their own business plan and that is to keep Apple happy by offering as mininmal cool smartphones as possible.  The big news last week that ATT was going to get the HTC Aria was prime example.  While other carriers are getting the souped-up HTC phones with awesome specs, ATT gets the smallest & unattractive phone.  This way, ATT can always respond to criticism by saying "hey we offer HTC smartphones...".

Why Apple doesn't buy out ATT is beyond me.  ATT is already acting like an owned subsidiary of Apple.

Message 18 of 20
Professor

.....Aaaaaaaayemen, Brother Schwacker,....Aaaaaaayemen!

oh, and, 'I concur'

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Master

l'm sure if there is truely an iPhone killer out there that can atttact millions of new subscribers, ATT will junp on it in a heart beat. But as of now, such phone does not exist.
Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support