Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2012
5:37:17 PM
View profile
Who's bailing for a Lumina?

I love my Focus! I have the original Focus which I have maintained and kept updated. SGH-i917 running Mango 7.10.7720.

I am seriously thinking about bailing for a Lumina 900 on Sunday or Monday, whenever it comes out. However, I also am thinking about just waiting for the next OS update (8) and then getting a new phone then. What are you Focus users doing?

I love my Focus! I have the original Focus which I have maintained and kept updated. SGH-i917 running Mango 7.10.7720.

I am seriously thinking about bailing for a Lumina 900 on Sunday or Monday, whenever it comes out. However, I also am thinking about just waiting for the next OS update (8) and then getting a new phone then. What are you Focus users doing?

Who's bailing for a Lumina?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 5:49:12 PM
(0)
Tutor

Lumia*, and it looks nice but i'm (AoD) Android or Die.

Lumia*, and it looks nice but i'm (AoD) Android or Die.

Re: Who's bailing for a Lumina?

2 of 5 (447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 6:19:23 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on Mar 15, 2012 at 6:20:00 PM

900 is not coming out this month. Latest rumor is 4/8. I have my eye on one for my son.

900 is not coming out this month. Latest rumor is 4/8. I have my eye on one for my son.

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (442 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2012 5:40:31 AM
(0)
Professor

I am oficially bailing. I played with a Lumia 900 at my local att wireless store on Sunday and will return this Sunday to pick one up. I wonder if they will give me one for the upgrade fee as I am an original Focus owner and I am not quite at two years.

Anyways, the Lumia is pretty hot. It feels great in your hand and the screen is nice. (The Focus screen is hard to beat) I really could not make any data based estimates as to how much quicker it is than the Focus on Mango, but it did feel snappier.

I have loved my Focus, but I am off to a Nokia, if for nothing else than to support the direction WP is going.

I am oficially bailing. I played with a Lumia 900 at my local att wireless store on Sunday and will return this Sunday to pick one up. I wonder if they will give me one for the upgrade fee as I am an original Focus owner and I am not quite at two years.

Anyways, the Lumia is pretty hot. It feels great in your hand and the screen is nice. (The Focus screen is hard to beat) I really could not make any data based estimates as to how much quicker it is than the Focus on Mango, but it did feel snappier.

I have loved my Focus, but I am off to a Nokia, if for nothing else than to support the direction WP is going.

4 of 5 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2012 8:33:11 AM
(0)
Master

Paolo01 wrote:

You can check your upgrade eligibility date on your phone by dailing *NEW#. Stores will give an upgrade if your eligibility date is within 30 days.Otherwise, you will have to pay an early upgrade fee which is around $250.

Paolo01 wrote:

You can check your upgrade eligibility date on your phone by dailing *NEW#. Stores will give an upgrade if your eligibility date is within 30 days.Otherwise, you will have to pay an early upgrade fee which is around $250.

5 of 5 (261 Views)