Who's bailing for a Lumina?

Professor

Who's bailing for a Lumina?

I love my Focus! I have the original Focus which I have maintained and kept updated. SGH-i917 running Mango 7.10.7720.

I am seriously thinking about bailing for a Lumina 900 on Sunday or Monday, whenever it comes out. However, I also am thinking about just waiting for the next OS update (8) and then getting a new phone then. What are you Focus users doing?

Message 1 of 5
Tutor

Re: Who's bailing for a Lumina?

Lumia*, and it looks nice but i'm (AoD) Android or Die.

Message 2 of 5
Master

900 is not coming out this month. Latest rumor is 4/8. I have my eye on one for my son.

Message 3 of 5
Professor

I am oficially bailing. I played with a Lumia 900 at my local att wireless store on Sunday and will return this Sunday to pick one up. I wonder if they will give me one for the upgrade fee as I am an original Focus owner and I am not quite at two years.

Anyways, the Lumia is pretty hot. It feels great in your hand and the screen is nice. (The Focus screen is hard to beat) I really could not make any data based estimates as to how much quicker it is than the Focus on Mango, but it did feel snappier.

I have loved my Focus, but I am off to a Nokia, if for nothing else than to support the direction WP is going.

Message 4 of 5
Master

Paolo01 wrote:

I am oficially bailing. I played with a Lumia 900 at my local att wireless store on Sunday and will return this Sunday to pick one up. I wonder if they will give me one for the upgrade fee as I am an original Focus owner and I am not quite at two years.

You can check your upgrade eligibility date on your phone by dailing *NEW#. Stores will give an upgrade if your eligibility date is within 30 days.Otherwise, you will have to pay an early upgrade fee which is around $250.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support