Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,113 Views)

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

kspence1122 wrote:

Mine finally says "shipped" however it showed only the Sim card and no tracking.  Of course I called early this morning and talked to

an ATTM rep who said that it only shows the Sim card as shipped because the phone is yet not available until the 19th but assured me

that her screen showed the phone and Sim card.  She also said that since the phone does not release until the 19th that a tracking number

would not be available until tomorrow.  This all makes perfect sense.  Again, as I was talking to her she was reading exactly 

what she saw on her computer screen. 

finally I found someone like me. Since days I am trying to figure this out on this forum and elsewhere. thanks kspence1122 Smiley Very Happy 

Message 271 of 1,044 (1,536 Views)
Tutor

order 6/12 @ att regular site, still in progress for me. 
Message 272 of 1,044 (1,536 Views)
Teacher

JUST TALKED TO A REP AT PREMIER THEY TOLD ME IF YOU ORDERED ON OR BEFORE THE 13TH OF JUNE YOURS WILL BE SHIPPED IN 7 TO 14 DAYS FIRST TIME I ORDERED WAS ON THE 10TH IT GOT SCREWED UP SO I HAD TO CANCEL AND REORDER ON THE 13TH HE TOLD ME THEY PROCESSED IT ON THE 15TH TAKING THE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD I ALSO ADDED 14.95 FOR OVERNITE I THINK THAT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY IF IM NOT GETTING IT FOR 7 TO 14 DAYS THEY SHOULD REFUND THAT CHARGE BACK TO ME!
Message 273 of 1,044 (1,516 Views)

nishant2200_iphone wrote:

kspence1122 wrote:

Mine finally says "shipped" however it showed only the Sim card and no tracking.  Of course I called early this morning and talked to

an ATTM rep who said that it only shows the Sim card as shipped because the phone is yet not available until the 19th but assured me

that her screen showed the phone and Sim card.  She also said that since the phone does not release until the 19th that a tracking number

would not be available until tomorrow.  This all makes perfect sense.  Again, as I was talking to her she was reading exactly 

finally I found someone like me. Since days I am trying to figure this out on this forum and elsewhere. thanks kspence1122 Smiley Very Happy 

Your welcome!!Smiley Happy
Message 274 of 1,044 (1,514 Views)
Tutor

how do i cancel order thru preimer so i can wait in line at store on the 19th

Message 275 of 1,044 (1,479 Views)
Teacher

Ordered on the 10th through premier and I just recieved an email that my phone has SHIPPED via Fedex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The bad news is, the expected delivery date is friggen Monday!  Smiley Sad  So, so, sad.  I totally wanted it tomorrow or Saturday so I could have the weekend to play with it but oh well.  Anyhow, at least there is an update and I should get it Monday.  Hopefully this good news for those who also ordered via premier.  Hopefully you'll be getting the same email soon! 
Message 276 of 1,044 (1,457 Views)
Teacher

I SHOULD CANCEL TOO BUT THEN AGAIN THEY HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY MONEY SO NO TELLING WHEN THEY WOULD PUT IT BACK ON WISHED I WOULD HAVE JUST WENT TO THE STORE
Message 277 of 1,044 (1,432 Views)
Mentor

Smiley Happy

My order has finally changed status and shipped today via Fed Ex 2nd day air.  My estimated delivery is Monday, 6/22.  I should have chosen Next Day air when I placed my order.  At the time I was trying to save $14.95.  In hindsight it would have been nice to have the phone this weekend.  Oh well, life goes on...

Jim L.

Message 278 of 1,044 (1,429 Views)
Tutor

i would of too but i was told thru online chat that all the iphones would ship overnight at no extra charge to be there by the 19th
Message 279 of 1,044 (1,376 Views)
Professor

No one knows the real story...I see different stories and answers each time lol
Message 280 of 1,044 (1,344 Views)
Teacher

nishant2200_iphone wrote:

kspence1122 wrote:

I hope this is correct.  Upon further checking my order it only states the SIM card has shipped too.  Here's hoping and praying everything shows up all at once!

Message 281 of 1,044 (2,463 Views)
Voyager

I ordered on the evening of 6/12 from att.com. (I'm porting in from Verizon, so I thought this would be the smoothest route.)

I called this morning to get a better idea of the status. It took the rep awhile to find my account/order, but he did eventually. He said the phone had been "processed," meaning that I could not now change the delivery address, but that it would not actually ship until Friday. He said I should expect delivery on Monday. Feh.

Message 282 of 1,044 (2,431 Views)
Mentor

Just found this blurb on a PR Newswire link:

att.com Preorders: Customers who preordered online will have their iPhone 3G S shipped to their home or office beginning tomorrow. Customers should be sure to examine their e-mail notification for their actual arrival date as some preorders will arrive after June 19; dates are based on when preorders were made and available inventory.

Here's the link:

http://sev.prnewswire.com/computer-electronics/20090618/CG3454818062009-1.html

Can't find the time when this was posted, though.   

Message 283 of 1,044 (2,381 Views)
Tutor

Ordered on the 9th through at&t for home delivery. Status still says "in progress."

Really hoping I get it tomorrow! I even took the day off so I could be home for the delivery! I leave for a trip on Wednesday morning, and if I don't have it by then, I'll be really bummed. Especially since my 1st gen iPhone has been freezing like crazy lately.

-melissa 

Message 284 of 1,044 (2,357 Views)
Teacher

I too am porting and thought the most convenient way to do it and get my phone would be to do it via att.com. I guess that I can say that I'm a little disappointed to now find out that I could have had my phone tomorrow if I would have gotten it through Apple or the AT&T store. If they would have communicated at the start about one method being speedier than another I could have at least been educated.

Lesson learned. I suppose that the plus is that I ordered far enough in advance that I'll still get my phone before many people do. I'm just a tad excited since I've been waiting fifteen months for my contract with Sprint to end, then waited another two months because I had a strong feeling that a new iPhone was coming out.

Thanks for letting me rant,

Sad Man in Washington State

Message 285 of 1,044 (2,336 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.