Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

Professor

Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

[ Edited ]

I know this is a pointless thread lol but I just want to know

16GB iPhone 3GS

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment", supposed to come on June 19

what about urs??

Message Edited by smooth4lyfe on 06-15-2009 03:11:32 AM
Message 1 of 1,044 (11,102 Views)
Professor

Re: Who ordred and whats the status of your iPhone 3GS order??

hmm I ordered mine through Apple it don't say lol I pre-ordered on the 9th lol
Message 2 of 1,044 (9,715 Views)
Teacher

This is what's showing on the status page:

"We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly. " 

I ordered 6/11

Message 3 of 1,044 (9,707 Views)

"We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly. " 

I ordered 6/11

I really want it to say something new...

Message 4 of 1,044 (9,693 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

evilshenaniganz wrote:

I ordered 6/11

I really want it to say something new...

Mine just says arrives by June 19th.  So if i am going to get it on time it should be shipped BY the 17th.  We don't have over-night.

Message Edited by IanSee on 06-15-2009 05:19:18 PM
Message 5 of 1,044 (9,688 Views)

Also for anybody thats "still processing" does it say backordered too. Mine does. Wonder if I'll get it in a few days or weeks?
Message 6 of 1,044 (9,665 Views)
Professor

Ok I got it.  Mine says ready to ship, but again I paid for over-night and they don't have over-night...  So I have to call for a refund.  I guess I will get mine no later than Monday, but as early as Saturday.
Message 7 of 1,044 (9,651 Views)
Tutor

I was able to pick up the 2G phone the day after all the hype and long lines in Atlanta.  I just drove out to a small town and found one - first try - with 3 available 8Gig iPhones.  I skipped upgrading to the the 3G because I was disappointed that the three things I wanted had not been accomodated.  1) allow for bluetooth/external keyboard 2) forward facing camera 3) 32Gig of memory.   Still no forward facing camera - and the bluetooth keyboard question is still in the air - and up to 3rd party vendors - but 32Gig (yippie!)

My 2G has been dropped so many times it's a wonder it still talks to me.  Robot surprised  -- so it's definitely time to upgrade.

I read *someplace* online that the surest way to get an iPhone 3G S on lauch day was to walk into a physical AT&T owned store and pre-order.  So I found the store that sold me the original iPhone and pre-ordered the black 32Gig iPhone 3G S on Sat 6/13/09 --  I was the only customer in the store - only car in the parking lot, but there were 8 sales people in a store with a showroom the size of a rooms-to-go delivery truck.    One of the ladies there told me that phone deliveries would be first-come first-serve. So, If GA was only alloted 300 units on ship day - and 300 people had already pre-ordered, that my order would have to wait for the next shipment.    ... Later Saturday I got the following email:

Thank you for shopping with AT&T. Your iPhone 3G S has been reserved. Your iPhone 3G S will be shipped in 7 to 14 days. Another email will be sent when your iPhone 3G S arrives at the AT&T store, confirming your order is ready for pick up.

My order page still shows "Processing"  - I delayed pre-ordering because I wanted to search for that Apple 100.00 discount we got after they lowered the price of the original iPhone by 200.00 --- but it ws nowhere on my hard drive.  : \   So I ordered thru AT&T.  I travel on Monday after launch day and will be out of town until Friday.   My AT&T store is open 7 days a week - so I'm hoping I will be able to pick it up the Saturday or Sunday after launch day so I can play with the new toy on my trip!

1 Apple IPN 32GB S 3G BLK PHONE In Progress

2 FREIGHT In Progress

Message 8 of 1,044 (9,617 Views)
Scholar

When I got mine original iPhone I waited couple days and then drove a my local Apple store. and played around with the one on display, then I see a guy ask the store employee if they had any 8GB left, and after the guy said yes then I also ask the guy to grab another one for me. Then i paid for it

and took it home and I did not activate for a while.  Then some in July 1 activated my phone from home and it was pretty easy 

Message 9 of 1,044 (9,608 Views)
Teacher

I just checked mine and it still says in progress but under ship date it says 6/12/09 and then carrier UPS12 and then gives the tracking number. When I went to UPS website and put in the tracking number it comes up with no details for that number.  I ordered the 32g white.
Message 10 of 1,044 (9,599 Views)
Teacher

I ordered mine on the 9th, it says not shipped, but will arrive on the 19th. 
Message 11 of 1,044 (4,220 Views)
Professor

evilshenaniganz wrote:
Also for anybody thats "still processing" does it say backordered too. Mine does. Wonder if I'll get it in a few days or weeks?

Yeah I heard you would have to wait 1-2 weeks longer

Message 12 of 1,044 (4,200 Views)
Scholar

Mine stillshows in progress.Nothing backordered, no ship date, nothing else.
Message 13 of 1,044 (4,145 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

scottp528 wrote:
I just checked mine and it still says in progress but under ship date it says 6/12/09 and then carrier UPS12 and then gives the tracking number. When I went to UPS website and put in the tracking number it comes up with no details for that number.  I ordered the 32g white.

mine says this also
Message Edited by icespide on 06-15-2009 10:42:03 AM
Message 14 of 1,044 (4,143 Views)
Guru

I ordered a 32G in black from apple.com on June 8. "Not yet shipped" and my credit card has not been charged.  I expect that it will ship on the 17th or 18th for delivery on the 19th and my card will be charged at that time.
Message 15 of 1,044 (4,132 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.